Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valeska laughed.
"You have quite the imagination."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Smed cackled, rubbing his clawed hands together.

"What's a goblin like myself to do? I've usually got too many prisoners, and too much time on my hands. I've developed a real talent for making grown men cry like schoolgirls."

visualspice

"Tch, school boy's cry just as well. But I like your style. It's.... different. Artistic.... clever."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Thank you, I try my best," Smed said, bowing his head and smiling. "Usually, the only critics I got are my prisoners, and they're a hell of a tough crowd."

visualspice

"Oh? You don't perform your fun before any of your men? Sounds awfully selfish of you, Smed."

DaGlobster

"It's a lost art for most of 'em. Just wanna eat the prisoners, not toy with them first. There's a few who share my talent, though. When I got a particularly good piece of living meat, I invite 'em over to my tent and we have ourselves a hell of a time."

visualspice

Valeska smirked.
"So you entertain your food, too? Is this before or after you kill them."

DaGlobster

"Eh, sometimes before, sometimes after. Depends on my mood."

visualspice

Valeska's grin was almost giddy. She could imagine it- a line up of dead humans (probably) set up like dolls around a tiny, goblin sized table. In which he'd be offering them the most delicious of meals, probably containing parts of those humans already dead, and getting drunk and lewd.

Her eyes rolled over the little green man's form.
"I must say, I used to never be a fan of goblins. Perhaps it's that sort of a reputation, you know, the liking to eat human's bit. Who would have thought our kinds could be so... similar?"

Though she'd never consider eating a human, she could definitely get into this art form of torture.

"But tell me... I'm sure you've got, well, other forms of entertainment. I'm sure goblins have loads of things they do for fun."

DaGlobster

"That we do!" Smed cackled, as if he was waiting her to say something along those lines.

"Unfortunately, not much fun we can have in a cave, but we make do. Sometimes, we hold games with our healthier prisoners. Camp favorites include "Who Can Run The Farthest With A Slashed Ankle", "Outrun The Riding Spider", and many more. Apart from that, it's just gambling and conversation."

He fell silent for a few moments, before he spoke up again.

"I like the one with the spiders. Makes the most mess."

visualspice

The spider piqued her interest as well.
"Oh? That's something I wouldn't mind watching."

DaGlobster

"Oh, it's quite the event. You remember that big spider, the one I told you flipped a carriage once? He's the star of that show. We clear up the center of the camp, put up hodgepodge bleachers, the works."

Wistfully, he chuckled. "I reckon that's why he's so big."

visualspice

DaGlobster

Smed cackled a bit more.

"Very well."

visualspice

Valeska's smile twisted like the coils of a snake, but before she could comment, her smile dropped.
"Stop the carriage."

DaGlobster

Smed looked at her for a few seconds, before he banged on the carriage wall behind him three times. The carriage came to a dragging halt on the road, and Smed glanced around.

"Mountain Cats find us?"

visualspice

Valeska grit her teeth.
"Yeah. I didn't think we were close enough to their turf yet, but I can smell that Cat from a mile away. His name is Bear Skull, given to him by- you guessed it, the bear skull he wears. He's tall, pretty much a giant in human standards, and muscle, all muscle. Though he's all bite and no bark- the man can hardly talk. But that's what makes him dangerous that he's found us," she said, her lips going from an amused smirk to a scowl.

"I'd.. be on your guard. Not only is he strong physically but... Well... Out here, his magic is pretty tough shit."

DaGlobster

"Well, I wouldn't worry. We ain't pickin' for a fight, after all. A flash of your pretty face, and he'll let us on by, won't he?"

Smed didn't really sound concerned about the situation at all.

visualspice

Valeska gave a dark smile.
"It's not my pretty face we'd have to worry about. He might be too stubborn to allow me to let you pass." Though she knew this was a complication, it was one reason she hadn't offered him to tag along at first, but well...
She figured they'd deal with it when the time came.

And sure enough, now was the time.

"Perhaps you ought to stay back in the carriage while I handle this one."

DaGlobster

"Hmph."

Just like a snubbed toddler, Smed crossed his arms and slouched into his seat. Idly, he poured himself the last of the brandy.

"Fine, I'll stay in here..."