Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Blood We Share [M]

Started by visualspice, October 21, 2014, 09:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Eventually sleep found her, but it was hardly enough. But duty prevailed, and soon she was moving along with the other soldiers, cleaning up camp and moving on. She was thankful, despite the situation, and the fact they were all entangled in this war, that she had someone to love and care for at her side. But this weather,t his road was really weighing on her, and both her toes and fingers felt numb, cold.

But there was no stopping. The orders were clear and she had done this, joined this willingly. So when a city appeared just on the horizon and the army began to slow to a halt, she wondered what would happen. Would they encounter hostilities here? Or would they be able to just pass on by?

She felt like this army were a ghost- moving around with a silent purpose that had not yet settleded in with the rest of the world. It was perhaps this reason that when the army moved to resupply int he city- no one seemed to question them, or see them as the enemy.

She was thankful for that, at least, and the fact they were able to stay in a town and in a place to keep warm. Naturally, the local inns and taverns wouldn't be enough to house an army, but the few farms scattered on the outskirts of the town agreed to allow the army to stay for the night to rest. A few gold coins, of course, did not hurt-
and there was even fresh meat from a good many cows.

Though as Igna got her portion, she hesitated not to dig in, warm juices dropping down her chin. A slight knot of guilt gave her some indigestion, after all, she knew this winter was hard on everyone- and to give up such a precious resource to the army....
She knew others would suffer- but for now, this meal was a sin she was ready and willing to deal with.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Jacen didn't fall asleep until Igna had. He needed to make sure she was getting rest. The marching was long and weather was cold as always, but it didn't stop his mind from wandering. He thought about the future. He thought about him and Igna, thought about what he would do with himself after the war. What would he do? He had never learned any sort of trade because he had gone straight into the army. Once this was all over, what would he do? War was all he knew it seemed, as much as he hated it. How would he provide for her?

On the bright side all this pondering allowed time to pass quickly until they reached the next town. They even got to eat meat. Real meat. Fresh meat. He stuffed his face as he sat beside Igna. Conversation would have been a useless gesture. All that mattered was the luxury of an actual meal.

visualspice

Igna was embarrassed to admit she too, only had food on her brains. The juice from the fresh meats sticky-ing her face and fingers were almost as wonderful as the first time she had made love. When the food was nearly gone, she worked at licking her fingers, savoring the taste in hopes it would last through the next long march west.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Jacen chuckled when he saw Igna ravenously licking the juice from her fingers. She had certainly been hungry indeed. He then saw an opportunity to cheer her up even further and perhaps take her mind off of how she had been violated.

"If you're still hungry," he said slyly. "I probably have some juice around my mouth that you could have."

visualspice

She paused to look up at him, blinking.
"You think I'm that uncivilized?" she questioned, not getting it was a jest.

Wicked Basket

Jacen leaned back and raised his hands in front of his defensively.

"It was just a joke," he said quickly. "I'm just trying to get a kiss is all. I don't think you're uncivilized."

visualspice

She stared at him, and gave him a small smile.
"Kiss?" She moved to pull him rough and close to her. "Is that how you really think you get a kiss from a girl?"

Wicked Basket

Jacen shrugged his shoulder now that he was suddenly a lot closer to her.

"I don't know," he admitted. "I never been with any girl before until I met you. I was always busy caring for my sister or fighting a ridiculous war."

Realizing how depressing that sounded he decided to add onto it.

"Why don't you teach me," he asked with a small smile of his own.

visualspice

She eyed him over.
"You think I know much more than you?"
She too, had lead a life that hadn't exactly afforded her the time or opportunity to explore love.
"I think you forget.... we're both stumbling through this together."

Wicked Basket

"You still know more than me," Jacen told her. "You are a girl yourself, after all."

Jacen offered her another small smile.

"So how would you like me to get a kiss from you?"

visualspice

Her eyes danced.
"You know... The old fashioned way," she said, gloved fingers tracing up the buttons of his coat.

Wicked Basket

"Well I believe that the old fashioned way," Jacen began, reaching up and caressing her cheek.

"...is to just lean in..."

He leaned forward and touched his forehead to hers.

"...and take it."

He then kissed her deeply and passionately.

visualspice

The moment their lips touched she felt a tickling chill run through her, starting as a pool in her belly and feathering out through her veins. Even the tips of her fingers felt the effects, as she found herself soon pressing into that kiss and deepening it for another.

Wicked Basket

If Jacen had been cold before, he seemed to have completely forgotten about it now. His love and passion for Igna was keeping him warm, and the feeling of her lips on his own was electrifying. As she deepened the kiss into another, Jacen kept it going into a third. His hand left her cheek as his arms wrapped around her to hold her close. With all the marching and whatnot that they had to do on a daily basis they didn't many opportunities to do things like this, so he was going to take full advantage of it while it lasted.

visualspice

Igna felt much the same, and continued to kiss him-
Until they were interrupted by the giggling of a few soldiers passing by. Though she blushed, and the next kiss became clumsy, it only made her move closer to Jacen as she growled, "Just let them stare." And her next kiss was hard as she pulled him as close to her as she could. And continued to kiss him, again and again.

Wicked Basket

Jacen didn't care that other soldiers saw. In fact, he almost wanted them to see, so that they knew that Igna was his and off-limits. Let them stare all they want, they would never get to do anything more. Igna was his.

Jacen matched Igna's newfound ferocity and tried pulling her even closer than she already was. As he kissed her he realized that he had been wrong. There had been a time when he thought that nothing good could ever come out of war. But, ironically, the best that has ever happened was because of this stupid war. He was going to kiss Igna 'til he turned blue. He didn't care who saw.

visualspice

Her lips felt numb by the time they stopped. And she looked at him dizzily. Had they been in any other place at any other time, she'd want him to make love to her again. But as it were, they were soldiers, and as the march continued, she realized they lingered long enough.

"We should move out as well," she told him, cheeks flushed and breath coming out in white puffs.

Wicked Basket

"I suppose we should," Jacen replied between breaths.

He gave her a smile before planting one final kiss on her forehead. He then stood and offered her a hand to help her up.

"What do you think the other soldiers say about us," he asked with a smile.

visualspice

SHe nudged him at such an inquiry.
"Should we even worry what they say?"

Wicked Basket

Jacen chuckled.

"I certainly don't," he replied. "I don't care that they see us kissing. It lets them know that you are mine and to keep their hands off of you."