Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Beefy in da HOUSE

Started by Beefmoopie, December 15, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefmoopie

Hey guys! I just stumbled on this site and I'm pretty excited to get things going here.

But first a little bit about me:
•My name is Beefmoopie!
•I'm 20 years old!
•I live in New England, America
•I enjoy threads about adventure, religion, combat, and imagery
•Threads I don't enjoy are pointless social threads, posts with less than two sentences, and... That's pretty much it. I need something to work with and while a "getting to know each other" thread is okay I would rather have the conversation go somewhere.
•I have a dog, his name is Montgomery
•I LOVE to help people in anyway possible, on one hand sarcasm is my first language but it doesn't make me a mean person-- just witty. I want everything to go as smooth as it can and if there's ever anything I can do for anyone I'll try my hardest to make it happen
•I mostly only play straight women, though I may or may not create a male character tailored to this game
•I enjoy conspiracies about the paranormal ie UFOs, MIB, Bigfoot, government coverups. Also pseudoscience, "New Age" discussions, religion of any sort, politics, how terrible the school system is, our health as humans, Stephen King, animals, plants and herbs, holistic living and DIY projects
•Right now I'm saving up my money to buy the things I need so I can become a glass blower, of various objects, as I opted out of college and I refuse to work at a gas station my whole life

Some questions for you!
What do you like to rolplay?
Who's your favorite character of yours?
What's your favorite color?
Do you have a job or attend school? Tell me about it!
Favorite animal?
Any goals or hobbies you're working on or enjoy?

visualspice

Welcome to the site Beefmoopie! Love that name, btw- and you're character seems really cool! (though to be honest, I only briefed her profile this morning as I'm just waking up!)
It's always exciting when the site gets new members! Should you have questions- don't hesitate to ask and I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

And in answer to YOUR current questions...
:D

-I like to role play lots of things though romance and quirky adventures tend to be my fave!
-Favorite character? Not sure I have one but my character Jinai has gotten a lot of drawings out of me so I guess she might be in the top of the list. It's just fun to play characters with lots of faults and imperfections :)
-I LOVE YELLOW- I Don'T KNOW WHY (wait, yes I do- it was due to my love of Big Bird when I was little lol - It kind of stuck.)
- I am currently unemployed :| (but I've got quite a number of adventures while not 'working') Though technically, I'm selling crafts- which has become somewhat of my job you could say- though it's a slow start, I suppose!
- Favorite animal? This one is hard- it USED to be birds when I was growing up but now? It's either cat or dog :T
- hobbies- got plenty of those! As mentioned above, I do crafting and will probably pursue that for a while. I'm also working on a 3 book adventure series, so hoping to pick that back up again :) And other things I enjoy are drawing and rp :D (rp being quite addicting >_> )

Great questions to ask ^_^
Hopefully I didn't miss anywhen I was half awake >_>
but welcome to the site <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao