Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Mountain Cats

Started by visualspice, January 08, 2015, 08:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on February 16, 2015, 01:12:01 AM
I have someone to contribute! Flitch! She's more of a thief and information-gatherer than fighter or assassin.

Is the group thread still going on?

Yaaaaay! Glad you decided to join :D
And I saw your posty and replied <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Just giving this guild a bump! We're always interested in new recruits :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

sunshine

Hi!

I'm new, but I've got a character that I think might be a good fit for the Mountain Cats! Her name is Tali and her profile is here:

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20352.0

Let me know what you think :D
PS: I'm brand new on the site and I've never RPed before so be kind :P

visualspice

Quote from: sunshine on March 16, 2016, 01:54:09 AM
Hi!

I'm new, but I've got a character that I think might be a good fit for the Mountain Cats! Her name is Tali and her profile is here:

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20352.0

Let me know what you think :D
PS: I'm brand new on the site and I've never RPed before so be kind :P

I think she'll fit in marvelously :D
Should you have any ideas on the types of things you'd like her to do while in the guild, let me know and we can plot :D

kemosabe

Any chance I can add my character?
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20824.new#new
I've just made him, and I'm just looking for somewhere to start. This guild seems really cool!
He's an alchemist with a particular interest in bombs, so I'm thinking of some kind of demolitions expert role?

Flashgordon512

Hi, I've always enjoyed playing as criminals and I've fleshed out the rough draft to a theif character so I'd like to apply. I don't know a whole lot about this site's IC lore so I'm kind of learning as I go.

Anyways here's the link to my character.

visualspice

Thank you both for your interest in the guild! I'll (hopefully) be able to reply soon but if you had any specific ideas in mind you'd like to have your character do within the guild specifically (skill wise and quest wise) let me know! I'll look over the profiles soon as I can and maybe I can make some suggestions for their participation in the guild :D

@Flashgordon512 and @kemosabe

Flashgordon512

Now that I've taken a second look at her I'm planning on re writing her skill set to be more stealth oriented over combat. I'd like her to take on clandestine burglary and framing jobs. Or just anything that needs to get done, I'm not picky.

visualspice

Flashgordon512

@Spicyspice I'll think of a setting, have anything in mind?

visualspice

Well, more or less Clint is girl crazy, and seeing your character would definitely get him 'interested' to a point where he might want to prove to her he's no child and actually a useful (even though he's new) Mountaincat. So I was thinking he might try to follow her on a job, or something along those lines.

Fukurou

Hey! I have a character that I've been wanting to make and this guild fits her intended back story pretty well! (Actually, she's a recycled D&D character lol).

This is her back story: abandoned at a young age, she was found starving and freezing in the streets by a mysterious man. This man took her in and raised her to become an assassin/master thief.

Maybe the person who took her in was a Mountain Cat or if this organization isn't that old (she's around 19-23 years old), she fell into joining because assassination and thievery is all she knows.

I dunno. What do you think, Spice?

Edited cause I have a good idea on a backstory. 8)

Edit (again): Here she is! She's is a master assassin; one of the best at her job. She's very good at getting in, killing cleanly, and getting out with out anyone noticing. She's also very good at intrigue and gathering info from the shadows. Nev is definitely a lone-wolf kind of character. Hope she fits in well! :)

visualspice

oh man, so much interest in this guild :D yay
I'll have to update the roster >_>
But these characters look great! <3

Maybe with all of this new attention, I can try to cause some trouble against their rival, the Soot Wolves- or even have the leader's infamous brother show up for some shenanigans!

Fukurou

Sounds good! :D Can I reply to the Black Powder thread or is that one over?

visualspice

It seems that thread would be over, however, if others would be interested in resurrecting it, I'd consider it! I could also make a new group thread since there's renewed interest in the guild and we could use that to help mold the relationships there in~

Fukurou

Ok cool. Anything works for me. :)

Flashgordon512

I vote on brotherly shenanigans.... That sounds wrong.
@Spicyspice

Flashgordon512

Also, how do you feel about a museum heist that Clint interrupts while my character is breaking and entering. Shenanigans and misadventures ensue.

visualspice

Quote from: Flashgordon512 on June 19, 2016, 10:04:09 PM
Also, how do you feel about a museum heist that Clint interrupts while my character is breaking and entering. Shenanigans and misadventures ensue.

@Flashgordon512 and @Fukurou - That sounds fun! Do we want to make this a group thread?

Fukurou