Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Far The Ivy Grows [M]

Started by visualspice, January 10, 2015, 07:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Mae'leena gasped as his recoil, but then her eyes opened wildly as he showered her with his hot seed. She paused a moment, confused, before she found herself laughing and tossing her head back.

"You know, this is the first time you ever did that." She slowly rose, feeling his seed dribble down her legs. A hand smoothed over his warm chest as she placed her other hand to his cheek and looked up into his eyes.

"We both know we're not smart enough not to allow old mistakes to happen twice."

She looked down to her leg, then back up into his face.

"You made a mess on me," she told him, grin wry.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

"The first few times, I clearly wasn't thinking straight," the Duke replied as his breath slowed, a hand cupping her soft shoulder. 

Then, he climbed off the bed and strode to the window, flinging the shutters open to let in a cool fresh draft as he often did after sex.  Mostly though, he stood there staring out into the moonless night just so he didn't have to face her.  A dozen thoughts ran through his mind.  The loudest screamed, What are you doing?  He shouldn't be distracting himself, not when there was an outright war brewing outside.

visualspice

Mae'leena sat there smugly, and watched his form. But after she decided the breeze was getting a it too cold for her, she rose from the bed and moved to stand beside him.

"So now that you're thinking straight..." she wondered outloud, her eyes following his to the outside.  "Why did you have another go?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

He stood contemplatively, the hairs on his folded arms beginning to stand at attention from the chill wind. There was no real smooth answer to give her, and so he replied to her truthfully, "I suppose because you are incredibly attractive and turn me on, and I live by my impulses."

His blue eyes dropped to her breasts, then back up to her face. "Can you blame me?"

visualspice

She just shrugged.
"I guess not." Her smirk tugged leftward. "No women this nice in Wulfbaer?" she teased, hands to her hips and a hip popped out for emphasis.

Cambie

"I wouldn't exactly characterize you as nice," he replied with a slight hrmph, turning and peering outside again. "But no, I suppose not."

visualspice

She moved closer to his side, eyes following his outside.
"If not nice, then what?"

Cambie

"Different.  Attractive, but in an... exotic way."  He couldn't think of any other way to put it.  And he didn't want to characterize it the way others in the castle did.

Outsider.

"It's quiet tonight," he remarked.  And indeed it was so - not even birds stirred or fluttered this moonlit night.  "But somewhere out there, there are Lords gathering arms and mustering troops to remove me from this castle."

visualspice

After a long quiet moment, she asked, "And what do you plan to do with 'em?" She now leaned into his side, enjoying the warmth and strength of his body in spite of the breeze.

Cambie

Erwin turned back to regard her and, despite himself, found his hand tracing along the bare skin of her hips and feeling the subtle bumps that emerged from the cold air.

"My first thought would be to ride out there and defeat them on the field," he replied. Of course, his council might have more diplomatic solutions even if he couldn't see them working.

visualspice

"Why don't you? Your foes don't seem to want to be too diplomatic," she went on, her own hand moving in kind to smooth up the warm muscles of his arm.

Cambie

His nose wrinkled. 

"It's not so much that part, I am more than happy to ride out with the soldiers.  It's all the other things I have to do. The whole 'running a Duchy' part of it.  I suppose I can leave it to my advisors while I'm gone, but at this point who could I really trust?"  And honestly, half of the nobles in Wulfbauer, he didn't trust farther than he could throw them.  Lord Burrows maybe, and Constance.  That was about it.

visualspice

"You could leave the responsibility to baby sit you're home to me," she teased, clinging to his arm and purposefully pressing her breasts right against his muscles.

Cambie

He looked at her.  "The last time I left you alone in this castle, a chandelier lost all of its ruby inlays.  Frankly, I trust you about as far as I can throw you."

He glanced over her head and to the bed. "Though I could throw you that far, at least."

visualspice

She smirked at him.
"I won't lie. stealing more rubies sounds appealing. But so does being thrown back onto that bed." And she smoothed a hand up to his shoulder, before her eyes returned to his.
"I'm sure you wouldn't really miss the gems if they were gone."

Cambie

"I personally would not, but the stewards of this castle would," he told her before snatching her up by the waist and guiding her away from the window.  "The bed will have to do."

visualspice

"Oh? But how can I fit that in my pocket?"

Cambie

"May I remind you that you tried to steal a piece of art from my wall," he replied, finger tapping against the smooth warm skin at her hip.  "A painting that is taller than you."

visualspice

"And I could have had it were there not a handsome Duke in my way," she replied, eyes glittering and a hand smoothing up his chest.