Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello people!

Started by WiltingWallflower, April 07, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiltingWallflower

Hi! I am new to this site, obviously! I'm very excited to role play, and have just finished creating my template! But first, a little about me! I'm very shy and insecure, though once I am comfortable, you'll have a hard time shutting me up. I love role playing and have been doing it for years. I prefer original ideas, as I aspire to be an author, but seeing as I am new, I plan on creating my first character as a part of the plot of this world! I'm open to any and all suggestions for one-on-one role plays, and it is not likely that I will turn any idea down! I'm excited to start role playing, so let's do this thing!
~ Wallflower!

PS, I have a lot of exclamation point because I'm nervous lolol

Draconian

Welcome welcome! <3

Dont hesitate to ask any questions! We dont bite!

visualspice

We were all new at one point or another, so no worries about being shy around us :)
As draconian said, we don't bite (maybe... ;)  )
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have a fun time here :D
I can't wait to see what sorta characters and shenanigans you'll get yourself involved in!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

MonochroMayhem

Be sure to check out the page labeled "Open Threads!"  if you're having difficulty with finding a place to start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiltingWallflower

Thanks guys! I feel welcomed lolol! I'll hop in as soon as I can! I'm very excited to show off my characters, as I am very proud of all my babies! I can't wait!

WiltingWallflower

I actually do have a question! In the templates, are we allowed to have gifs as dividers, and if so, what is the code for the images? Is it [.img.].[./.img.], minus the periods of course.

MonochroMayhem

I'm pretty sure that the site operates on BBCode, so it's likely that it uses img and /img to properly format gifs. You may want to use preview mode in the event of uncertainty.

WiltingWallflower

Thank you so much! I'm working on my first character, and I have a special template for my OCs, so I wanted to know. Thanks a bunch! I'll be back when I post her XD!

visualspice

Awesome! Can't wait to see 'em :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

MonochroMayhem

Just be sure to credit art sources!

WiltingWallflower

She is done! I credited the game, as the art comes from it, like concept art and one is a transparent screenshot. I hope she's okay! I'm very proud of her, and I will get started on my second character XD!

Delentus

ohai Welcome to the site. You'll love it here or your money back.

Spices promises.   ::)

WiltingWallflower

Lolol, thanks! I feel very welcomed ;D

WiltingWallflower

Do I need to wait for approval on a character, or no...?

WiltingWallflower

I apologize for posting another question, but I am starting on my second character. He is originally from and often visits Thanatos, but, as he is a trader and merchant, I want his main area of trade to be the Yoreiq isles. Which thread should I post him under, if you don't mind my asking? Again, I'm sorry for all the questions;;;;

Draconian

Whooooops!

I guess we missed these, sorry!

I'm sure you've realized by now that you do not need to wait for approval. Should anything be wrong with a character, the mods and admins will just help you figure it out ( though that's a rare thing if you've created with the info given to you!)

and, the directory is mostly for a "Where do they live most of the time." They can be traders and go everywhere, but if their 'home' is Serendipity, they'd be posted on the Serendipity board.

Mostly, it's not a super big deal of where you post them, it's sorta just a 'country head count'.

WiltingWallflower

Alrighty! I posted in the plotting, so I'm just waiting now. I have several characters in the works as well. I'm excited to finally start role playing!!!