Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Lake [Aeyt!] ({M})

Started by Rhindeer, April 14, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"There's not much to say about my life," Adamaris said between hungry kisses, a hint of impatience in her voice. Now that she was here with him, their bodies pressed together, she found herself craving him again--and judging by the stiffness she felt against her thigh, she assumed it was mutual.

"Human life is rather dull, and would be duller still if I followed the rules. I'm not a princess, or even anyone important. There's not much to say. But you...I want to know all about you." She pressed her lips to his neck again, right at the pulse point, and grazed her teeth along his skin, her nibbling growing just a bit sharper. One hand slid down between them as she tasted him, hand caressing along his cock.

"I think the only thing I'm hungry for right now is you. Take me to your bed?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

The hungry kisses Adamaris placed on his neck, and the hunger in her tone pulled Kheelan a bit from his lust. He wanted to take his new pet monster to bed, but he also didn't want to end up her meal. So he thought it might be better to feed his new lover before he let her hungry mouth wander about his body. That didn't stop him from leading her down to his bed though.
        Kheelan guided Adamaris by her hand down to the bed of the small lake. When they arrived at the thick patch of moss he normally slept on he used a bit of his magic to create a bubble of air around the area. He'd wrapped her face in a bubble when they were at the surface as well so if she left this safe space for some reason she'd find it still there and not need to worry about breathing. Not that her kind couldn't breathe under water anyway, but she hadn't learned that yet and he wasn't going to be the one to show her. It was best she kept thinking herself a human. As the air formed around them, Kheelan guided Adamaris down onto the moss and laid on top of her. He let the full weight of his body press against her as his lips pressed against hers. Then he was moving down, much as he had the night before, kissing her neck then breasts and working all the way down to the petals of her flower. He didn't have the plants restraining her this time. He figured she knew what to expect now, and since there was much less chance she'd get startled by his actions, there was also less risk of being attacked. He used his tongue and lips how he had before, licking and sucking her clit. His hands fondled her breasts and he gave especially close attention to them as she drew closer to her climax.
        After giving her a quick but intense orgasm, Kheelan felt it was probably time to feed the monster girl. "I hope you're hungry," he said to Adamaris, as he pulled away from her. He knew the quick transition would be a little awkward but his well-being depended for n her not deciding to eat him. He stood, reaching up into the water to pluck out a decent sized fish. A new knife formed out of some plants and Kheelan was quickly cleaning and preparing the fish into easy bite sized cubes. He had grabbed a fish that was fat with roe and he scraped it out to be served with the fish. He pulled two more fish and some edible plants from the water around him and created a beautiful and delicate meal.
        "This will give you the energy you'll need to keep up with me."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Coming down under the surface was familiar to Adamaris now, and so was being pleasured by Kheelan's tongue. It didn't take much for him to leave her a squirming, trembling mess, gasping for breath from the swift intensity of it all, but to her surprise, he withdrew from her then when she expected him to fuck her.

Sitting up, confused, she tilted her head at his question, for a second thrown off balance by the sudden change in topics.

"Wha...oh. Oh, yes. Hungry? I'm always hungry." She gave a light laugh at the question and folded her legs so she could lean back onto her hands, head cocking to the other side. "Not even joking. My parents were worried when I got older, worried I'd make myself fat, but...uh..."

She trailed off, watching as Kheelan cut and gut the fish, and it was in that moment that Adamaris felt the strangest thought take hold, a thought so strong she had to push hard against the urge to act upon it: what if she just...plucked a fish from the water and took a bite of its belly?

It was utterly absurd. Disgusting, even. Or at least, it should have disgusted her. Grab a fish and eat it just like that? Alive and wriggling and whole with its blood dribbling down her chin and coating her teeth and tongue with its tang? Realizing her gaze had slid away from Kheelan to watch the schools of fish swimming within grabbing distance, she shut her eyes and shook her head hard to try to clear the thought away, the imagery so strong her fingers twitched with the impulse to act. No, no. That was utterly crazy. Ladies definitely did not grab fish and eat them live.

They also didn't run away in the night to copulate with strange non-human men they had only just met, while feasting naked on raw fish. But that seemed at least a little less crazy than the other thing.

She swallowed hard; she had started to salivate at the idea, as gross as it was. She needed to think about something else.

She pointed at the yellow bubbles Kheelan had scooped out of the fish. "What's that?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

The way she said she was always hungry was a little unsettling. Kheelan was watching Adamaris, watching the hunger on her face as she gazed at the fish swimming by. He was skilled at what he was doing with his hands, the slicing of fish, the gutting, beheading, de-boning. He'd done it for himself so often. It was easy to let the muscle memory take hold and bring his eyes to watch his little monster. She was a delicious sight. Her body was perfect, by human standards. Flawless skin, shapely body, shining hair. Her only flaw was those horse eyes, that other humans probably saw as an interesting curiosity inherited from fae blood. If they knew the truth they'd likely kill the poor thing. Poor thing? Was he having sympathy for the monster? He'd need to beware of that.
        Adamaris was curious. She had a thirst for knowledge that was more common among humans than any other race. Was it because she had been raised by them, or because her monstrous instincts contradicted the knowledge she had? She pointed to the roe, asking what it was. The shining golden eggs, were a yellow that bordered on orange. Their salty taste was something Kheelan loved. It almost tasted like the ocean, his true home, so far from here.
        "That, is roe," Kheelan said. "They are eggs. Like chickens and other birds, many fish come from eggs. They are quite delicious." Kheelan had quickly made enough food for multiple people. He needed to make sure to sate her hunger, lest she feast on his flesh. "Come and eat."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Fish eggs. Interesting," Adamaris said with a tilt of her head.

Eager to try the new food, she scooped some of the roe onto a chunk of fish and popped it into her mouth. The contrast between the soft flesh and the popping eggs, along with the salty flavors, were curious but pleasant, and she found she enjoyed the new combination. The plants were the only part of the meal she didn't try; vegetables and the like were fine, and she would eat them if she had to, but she hoped Kheelan wouldn't notice her avoidance. She didn't want to offend him. "Oh...this is really good."

She ate her fill of the fish, doing her best to mind her manners and scoop up the eggs and flesh as delicately as she was able. Raw eggs and raw fish. Lounging beneath the surface with a stranger.  Kheelan truly had opened her eyes to so many new possibilities in such a short amount of time, and some nagging thought at the back of her mind warned her that she might be taking too many risks, being too unguarded, too trusting. She had been warned all her life to be more careful than she was--and just as in all those other times, she still found it hard to care.

She swallowed a bite of fish and peered at Kheelan curiously as she did, studying his elven features, so exotic and different than what she was used to. She scooped a bit of roe onto her finger.

"So," she said, and licked her finger clean, "tell me, do you bring many humans down here?"

Aeytrious

Kheelan noticed the way Adamaris avoided the edible plants. He watched the way she devoured the fish, scooped the roe into her mouth, her delicate movements barely containing the signs of the creature beneath. He also noticed the way her lips curved when she sucked at her fingers and how nimble her tongue was as it licked the stray eggs up. She was fascinating and his libido was not helping him stay out of trouble.
        Kheelan himself ate as well, and he didn't avoid the plants. They were meant to work together to enhance the flavors. After popping a few bites in his own mouth he grabbed some to feed to Adamaris. He grabbed a crunchy celery like type of lake kelp that was a bit salty but mostly tangy. He placed a piece of fish on it and then topped it with a mixture of roe and a bit of a stringy plant with little bubble like berries on it that were sweet. That was when Adamaris asked her question.
        "I've never brought a human down here," Kheelan said. "I've never brought any guests down here before you." It was the truth. He wasn't the kind of fae that couldn't lie. He was fully of this world after all, not like those that came from the faerie lands. It was still not a good practice to lie. Especially not to someone you were attempting to bed regularly. And he still hadn't brought a human, though he wouldn't be pointing that out. Kheelan had no plans to tell the monster she wasn't human if she didn't know it herself.
        "Try this," Kheelan said as he handed Adamaris the bite he had prepared for her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Kheelan held the food he'd prepared out for her to try, and Adamaris barely managed to keep her expression neutral. There was no more avoiding the plants, it seemed, and as much as she wanted to turn him down, she knew it would be rude.

Fine. She would try it. And she would pretend to like it.

"Oh, thank you," she said as she took the concoction from him and eyed it like a strange insect. Stringy fibers and berries, a bit of kelp. It was bite-sized, thank the gods. She could do bite-sized. She popped it in her mouth and chewed, crunching through the fibrous kelp and feeling the berries pop with flavor, and it took all her willpower not to gag as fruity sweet mingled with the savory flesh, salty roe, and and tangy kelp. It was too many textures all at once, too many different flavors, and she covered her mouth as though trying to be demure and delicate when she was truly hiding the twist of her lips. Just chew. Swallow. Don't squirm too much. Quickly!

She gulped it down hard even as her throat seized in rejection, but finally managed to swallow it down. She took a deep breath after and lowered her hand when she felt her expression was smooth enough. "That was...that was really good!" she said, and swallowed again in an effort to clear her tongue of the flavor. "What was that?"

Please never give that to me again.

Aeytrious

Kheelan grinned and almost let out a chuckle at Adamaris's poor attempt to cover her dislike. He reached into a woven basket beside him and pulled out a small crystal carafe. He pulled a stopper from the top and took a sip before handing the wine to Adamaris. It was a dark and potent red wine that used ox blood in the fining process. Not the most pleasant tasting wine, but definitely strong. "This will clear the taste from your mouth," Kheelan said with a smile. "I wouldn't be offended if you didn't like something I gave you. It's good to try new things and broaden your horizons, but there will always be things you don't like. You can always be honest with me."
        Kheelan waited for Adamaris to drink the wine he gave her before offering her more fish. "Eat to your hearts content. Since the noble families have stopped fishing here over the years, the fish population is booming."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris drank deeply of the wine, which she found far more pleasant than the plant things. There was something rich and coppery mixed in among the tangy flavors, and while she was never really one for alcohol, this was by far the better of the ones she had tried. It also did the trick of cleansing her palate.

She dabbed her lips with her fingers and darted a sheepish look at Kheelan. "I didn't want to be rude," she said. "But...I'll try to remember that. I've been called picky, and I don't mean to be, but..."

She lifted a shoulder in a shrug, then smiled and picked up another piece of fish. "The rest is really good, though! Even the wine. What kind is it? It's different from any I've tried."

Aeytrious

Kheelan looked at the crystal decanter, and gave a shrug. "I don't actually know what the wine is. It's old, I know that much, it was among the caves when I came here. Likely given as an offering by one of the noble families to the guardian of this lake before me." He took a long pull from the bottle. He smacked his lips in pleasure, before putting the wine back in the basket. There were a couple other things in there he thought Adamaris might enjoy. Pickled eggs, pigs feet, and aged cheese, but he'd save them for other pauses in their escapades. "If you've had your fill, I'd like to have my desert of your lovely lips. Don't want to get too active until we have a chance to digest, but we could couple if we're gentle."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Hmm...I'm pretty full, but I'm not opposed to the idea," Adamaris said with a sly smile as she moved in closer to the elf, looping her arms around his neck. "But I also recall you were supposed to tell me more about your people, were you not?"

Aeytrious

"If you prefer," Kheelan said, "We could talk about my people." He then kissed Adamaris passionately as his hands groped her ass. Then he said, "I leave that entirely up to you. What would you like to know about my people?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris gasped into the kiss, grinding her hips into his a little as he felt her up. "Who so to say we can't do both?" she challenged as she broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his.

"Tell me everything. I know nothing about you. For example, where are they all?"

Aeytrious

"We live in the oceans and seas of the world, usually in warmer areas. My city is not far off the coast of Featherfall." Kheelan explained to Adamaris. He then began to kiss her, talking between kisses. "It's a beautiful place. The spires are enormous, made of rainbow coral. Perhaps I could show it to you. It would have to be under very special circumstances though. My people are not very welcoming of outsiders." He was rubbing one breast while he also rubbed her ass. His hand reached under her, and he gently eased two fingers between her slick lips. He then brought the fingers to his mouth tasting her. "Your flavor is delicious. Would you like to taste me?" He was finally ready to risk it.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

It was a little difficult to listen while being kissed and teased, but Adamaris got...the gist of things, and it only made her more curious. Like why wasn't he with them? She wanted to ask, but the words cut off with a sharp inhalation as he slipped his fingers along her sex before tasting her, and then...

Taste him?

"Wh...what...?" For a second she paled at the imagery that sprang unbidden into her mind, and it took an extra second before she caught his meaning. Oh. Of course that's what he meant. He meant like he did to her, not like...not like that. Not literally. But with the taste of raw flesh still on her tongue and the thoughts of biting into live and wriggling fish fresh on her mind, the intrusive thought had sprang up like a viper to strike her off guard.

Why would she think something like that? Of running her tongue over his salty skin and slowly sinking her teeth in until it gave.

She blinked hard, as though clearing her vision would also help clear what she saw in her head, and then smiled at Kheelan as though nothing had happened. Because, of course, she could not let him know. No one could know. They'd think she was a freak...a monster...and maybe she was.

No. She absolutely was. After the cat...how people had reacted to that...how she was supposed to feel bad but didn't...

She didn't want to scare him away. She didn't want to lose her first friend in what felt like forever. She wouldn't hurt him.

Adamaris pulled him into another fierce kiss to chase try and drive it further from her mind. "Yes," she breathed against his lips.