Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

stars, hide your fires, let not light see my black and deep desires

Started by Bees, April 30, 2023, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bees

воздра!

my name's bees, and a couple-a you might've already seen me on the discord! y'know, asking questions, being shifty, hands in trench coat...

i am a roleplayer by choice and an artist by curse, and i still cannot believe i've stumbled upon a veritable mammoth of the ole forum rp era! i have experience writing on another twenty-years geriatric, which is 'souls, and a summer spent dabbling on valucre (rip), but nowadays i can be found on wolf and discord servers such as kemuri. relating to artistry, i am bound to instagram, although as of recent most of my stuff ends up posted in the shady corners of discord servers.

i also have an interest in indie comics ( published and web, kill 6 billion demons, unsounded etc ) video games ( zoo tycoon 2, anyone? caesar 3? ) queer art ( val wise, otava heikkilä etc ) and horror movies ( a24 at some point claimed my soul ).

i've no idea where taking this road'll bring me, but i am exited to begin my journey :D see y'all in the jewel of the desert, where i intend to spawn a young adventurer!

visualspice

Welcome to the site!!! Glad you decided to join and don't hesitate to reach out if you're up for plots!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao