Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello hello!

Started by Shiny, September 07, 2023, 09:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiny

Hello! I'm brand new here, found you through an ad and liked the vibes so hope you don't mind me sticking around. I'm Shiny, I like birds, drawing, and video games. I live in England, which is currently undergoing a heatwave that's trying to destroy me.

I have a hoard of characters to throw your way, mostly weird beasties that just wanna be friends - or not, in one or two cases.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. It's nice to meet you all, and hope to write with you in the future!

Rhindeer

Hiiiiii and welcome!! 8D

Yay birds, birds are awesome! (I have my fave, a roadrunner, tattooed on me!) So is art and gaming! Fave vidja games? 

And bring on the hoard! As you can see, a lot of us have a million characters, too. So you are among your people!

Have fun and hit me up if you wanna thread, I'm always open! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Shiny

I need more tattoos, I only have one, a griffin, and clearly that's not enough. I'd love a sleeve of birds and flowers, maybe with some dragons sprinkled in.

Oh man, I have a lot of games I'm into. I love horror, but I'm awful at playing them because of my reflexes. I'm huge into monster hunter, trying to finish persona 5, and I'll occasionally fall down a rimworld rabbit hole. How about you?

I'll be adding to the hoard fast as I can write applications (and do art for them where needed).

Thanks for the warm welcome 😊

Rhindeer

GRYPHONS! I want one as a tattoo, they're my favorite mythological animal! I also need more tattoos. |: I only have 4! Which is Not Enough!

Your sleeve idea would be gorgeous. 8D

Hahaha, I feel you on horror! I'm a wuss so they take me forever to get through as I keep freezing up in terror, lmao. Persona 5!! I just started that! I love the Persona series! I play a lot of RPGs and horror and adventure games, so my faves are The Last of Us 1 & 2, Resident Evil series, The Evil Within, Final Fantasy 9, the Tales and Persona series, Dead By Daylight, Tomb Raider, Ace Attorney...things like that! 8D

But whoo! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Shiny

I'll probably be bringing a griffin character of mine here at some point, I can't resist writing him. Griffins are my favourite mythological creature. Love em!

I'm just...so bad at horror games? It's kinda funny, considering I love them so much. I end up watching a lot of streams - I watch dead by daylight because I love the shenanigans, but I'd be so, so bad playing it.
I also feel a Final Fantasy 9 replay coming on. It's been too long.

visualspice

OMG SOMETHING SHINY AND NEW

Welcome to the site :D

I was WAAAAAAAY too excited to see you're username but.. its.. SHINY

Also as Rhi said, welcome to the circus. A lot of us have too many characters :|

That just means more to play with :D

And I see you do arts! Can't wait to see your character drawings!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Shiny

I love shiny things so one day I figured, why not have my screen name be Shiny?

I'll no doubt be throwing art out here and there when I get settled in. I mostly draw dragons and griffins, but I'm attempting humans since some of my characters are now insisting to be human shaped.