Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crash and burn. [Dracoooo!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 30, 2022, 12:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I'm sure I just did though, hmm? Khaiya's lips thinned as she shot him a sour look, but it was soon replaced by a soft gasp of pain when Bifrost lifted her arms. He was slow and gentle, but every touch and movement hurt as he examined her, though she held her breath through it and kept her complaints to herself.

It was nice he was talking, though, and didn't leave her hanging. It gave her something else to focus on outside the discomfort.

"I...I would think the most logical explanation would be that someone's lying," she said as she took the ends of the cloth. Oh boy. She'd talked big, hadn't she? Because as she started to wrap her own torso, it soon proved more difficult than she'd anticipated with her poor and painful mobility. Gods be damned, her pride reared its head in the most inconvenient of places; she'd always struggled to ask for help.

She let out a sharp breath through her teeth and paused after only doing one loop around herself. "I know you said your parents swore it, but...perhaps they did find you somewhere? Or someone was unfaith--mmm. Forgive me, I don't mean to talk poorly of your parents. It's not my place and they'd have to be kind people to put their prejudice aside for you. But I just know Connlaothians abandon mage children sometimes--or so I've heard."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa