Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Will you three quieten down!

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 20, 2015, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

She rested her head on his shoulder.  Her dark hair splayed across the pillows.  "I am Sabre.  There are a few different types we could use.  The ingredients not more than a few feet from this very inn.  Do you think we can go back to Lord Hernon's shop?  There are tools I would need.  He also has a few horses at the stables we could use those.  The journey will be much easier." 

As she laid there she had never felt so complete in her life.   A day ago she was a salve.  She meant nothing to no one.  Worthless.  Now here she was with her King.  She would do anything to please him.  She closed her eyes and thought of this fortress of theirs.  With Sabre she could accomplish so much.  She opened her eyes and rolled over placing her leg around him.  She was rewarded with his touch and she could have sworn he left trails of scorch marks.

"Yes!  Sabre!  I would love you to alter him into a horse!  What fun it will be to whip his hind and make him go faster!"  The tinkling sound of her laughter echoed around the room.

"Sabre.  Also, I forgot to mention.  I no Master but I can perform enchanting of weapons and that sort.  As well as some common destruction and alteration spells. Compliments of a Mage who would visit the Lord."  Her smile was evil as she thought of the chains holding Jelenis tightening if he struggled.

"This plan I will craft the perfect sleeping potion for the young man.  And if you lure the other two demons away..."  She smiles and raises her eyebrows.   "I can go to him and pretend I am frightened of you.  Play a small ruse.  Then when he comes to comfort me have him breath in the potion.  I can have a cloth like a handkerchief.  Or maybe place it in my hair.  It may make me a bit wobbly but that might play into the ruse."  Her eyes sparked at her cunning idea.

Jelenis Tythe

He was surprised as he heard of her small magick , even more so as heard her cunning plan.

"Very good love.....such a plan and Jelenis being Jelenis will fall for it!"

He was pleased that she loved his plan to alter Jelenis into a pretty pony for her on occasion, hopefully she would ride him long and hard, until he was snorting and sweated, trembling beneath her power over him.

He was wondering how he might lure the other two away....ideally he needed to trap them and trap them well.  A Demon trap was needed which required mirrors and ingredients. There was time for this yet, and the night was still young.

"I do so hope you will like your pretty things Flori.....and your pretty pony!" He grinned.

"I think if you are a queen you might need a crown too.....oh Flori this is perfect indeed!"

The thought of her riding pony Jelenis was a thought indeed, she would need splendid riding clothes....and spurs too. He would watch that play out for hours, the poor pony would be a wreck by the time Flori had finished....he would make sure Jelenis retained all of his memories of that.

When Flori mentioned travelling by horses Sabre chuckled deeply, he never travelled by horse, he would transport the three of them by 'Demon Mist'. It was fast and almost instantaneous they could be there and start their delicious time together.

"My sweet love....you are the consort of a demon now.....now mundane travel and saddle sores for you....you will fly on the air in my arms....."

Parkway

"Sabre I had dreamt of such lovely things when I was a girl.  But, now all I need is you.  Just you."  She gave him small light kisses on his shoulder.  Nothing heated just loving ones.  But she smiled that he wished to give her all these things.  She could see it!  "He will make a splendid pony.  I hope you will have much enjoyment watching me make him perform for you.  He will learn all manner of tricks!"

When he mentioned flying she practically shot up.  Her hair a wild cloud of dark tresses.  Eyes shining.  "Fly!"  She inhaled.  "Like the birds!  Fly!" She flopped back down next to him and cradled into his embrace.  "Oh Sabre I have been telling myself that this is real but if it isn't and I am only dreaming I hope I never awaken."  Her small hand reached for his and she brought it to her lips and kissed the palm.  "I owe you my life.  For surely if you had not saved me I would have died.  Maybe not in a physical way but my spirit for sure."

Flori yawned.  "Oh I am getting sleepy and I don't want to.  SO maybe that is a sign this isn't a dream and when I awake you will still be at my side."  She snuggled into him.  As she lay there drifting she couldn't believe this was a demon.  He felt so alive.  She wondered what other forms he could take. 

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled as she huddled against him and he kissed her forehead, her enthusiasm for his plots and plans was a delight to him.

"I will enjoy seeing you tame that pony. I wager he will rear and buck and fight you love.....I hope you ride well." He mused.

He picked up on her thoughts about his form and it amused him, the possibilities were endless, some most depraved, but there would be time for those delights when she wanted them. He wanted this to happen now....but to rush it would spoil it and he wanted to make it as special as possible for her, every wicked moment.

There were so many torments awaiting handsome Jelenis.

Parkway

She fell asleep for the first time in five years content.  As she thought of all the possibilities to come.  She slept.  At first her dreams were pleasing.  She was riding a white horse with silvery mane and tail.  It was taking her places she had never been.  She felt euphoric.  It changed subtly...  The horse which was white turned grey...then dark purple...to black.  Its eyes which had been blue changed to red.  It was breathing fire.  She gripped its mane tightly until her hands were bleeding.  She rode it harder and harder until it reared up and spit fire at an object.  The object looked like the young man.  He was just out of her grasp.  When she was just about the catch him she woke.

She was sweating. Heart pounding.  Dazed and confused she looked around the room.  Where was she?  This isn't the mud room where she slept?  SABRE!  It came all flooding back to her.  She clutched the blanket.  "Sabre?"  She asked softly.

Jelenis Tythe

As she woke from her dream, she would find her Sabre sat by the fireside, as Demons did not sleep.  He turned to her with a knowing smile, he had seen her dream and he had watched it with interest.

"Did you enjoy your ride my Honey Flower?" He said softly.

"Such a powerful stallion you rode...such a sweet prey you sought to catch."

He rose and come to sit on the edge of the bed, as handsome as he had been in the night, so he was by the day.  The sun through the dusty window caught his moonlight hair and his eyes were as black as obsidian.  His shirt was back on him but not yet buttoned giving him a rakish quality.

"We have much work to be about Flori my darling!" He whispered in her ear softly.

"If we are to catch our prey."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips, gently and sweetly, and gestured to the table by the door.

"I took the liberty of sending for breakfast, there are pastries, cheeses, bread and meat and some warm beverage that the maid sat genteel ladies fancy in the morning."

There on the table were the platters of food he promised and a silvery pot that steamed with a fragrant aroma.

"I have Demons to catch Flori and you have a slave to snare...I want it done by sundown....so we can go to our new home." He said in a low seductive voice.

"I want to see you flourish my love....I want to see your power grow.....I want to see you make him lower than a slave....I want to see you ride your pretty pony to exhaustion....I want these things Flori....I want to see you break Jelenis....I want you to sit at my side...my queen."

Parkway

He was there!  Relief flooded through her vines.  Last night was not a dream.  She was free of Lord Hernon.  Sabre had saved her.

"You do not sleep?"  She asked then blushed, why of course he did not. "Sorry, it is just hard for me to think of you as a demon.  Not when you have done more for me in a few short hours then anyone in all my years alive."  She looked down and although she was clutching the cover still underneath she was naked.  Then even more memories came flooding back.  Her face reddened even more.  When she looked at him she caught her breath. 

Sabre was the most beautiful man..no...demon man...she had ever seen.  His mane resembled the horse in her dreams.  His clothing reminded her of the second horse.  Yes he would lead her to greatness. 

She looked over and smiled at the amount of food.  "I have never had such luxuries.  You are spoiling me Sabre."  Forgetting her nakedness she pushed the blankets asides and walked to the tray.  She had never been so bold.  But with him it seemed natural, not sexual. 

She nibbled a slice of cheese.  It was creamy, sharp, and had a delicate aroma.  She moaned.  "Sabre!  Oh this is delicious!  Thank you!" 

After a moment her nakedness completely forgotten.  She was his.  "Oh you know my dreams!  I almost had him Sabre!  I think you were my stallion in my dreams.  You are my white night my savior and my black champion.  driving me to excellence.  I need you to fulfill our greatest hopes and dreams."

As she ate she nodded.  "Yes Sabre.  After this I will dress and collect those ingredients.  I will use Lord Hernons shop?  No?"  She asked.  "We need to wait for about an hour after the mixture is made for potency."  She poured the tea.  "Sabre am I still mortal?"  She asked.  "I mean, is it ever possible for me to be a demon?"  She continued to eat and then noticed he wasn't.  "Did you eat?"  She looked over at him.

Jelenis Tythe

He watched her with some amusement as she nibbled the cheese and reached for a pastry.  He smiled as she asked her questions.

"No love you are human and will remain that until the day you die, but I can make you as feared as one!" He rose and came to stand by her reaching out to twirl a lock of dark hair about his finger.

"Also I do not eat my pet....not Human food anyway."

She outlined her plans and he set out his.

"I need three large mirrors and ink....no paint to mark the back of them." He said softly

"Trapping demons is a tricky business." His eyes slid up and down her body and he grinned.

He turned and headed back to the table to pick something up and he held it out to her.  It was the red leather riding crop he had promised.  It was a fine looking thing, topped with a silver horse head.  He also gestured to a chair across the room where there sat some fine riding clothes.

He also gestured to where some gowns lay on another small chair, made of pretty jewel coloured silks.

"Gifts for you to start your new life." He smiled sweetly.

"I have also decided that when we get to our new home I am going to turn Jelenis into your pony immediately, he can stay in the stables for a few days to teach him his place.  I will make sure he retains all his memories....and you can start to teach him his station in life!"

He handed her the crop.

"We shall see how much of a good horsewoman you are my darling....my love!"

It amused him no end and he wanted to be there the moment that Jelenis suddenly realised he was no longer Human, but sporting four legs, hooves, a mane and tail.  He would make sure he had a pretty halter with his name on it but ultimately his welfare was Flori's.  The girl would be his mistress in whatever form he was in Pony or Human. Equine Jelenis would not be broken to saddle and bridle and there in would lay Flori's first task, he wagered that Jelenis would not be accommodating in the least.

"Tell me Flori....Just because I am curious....have you had any experience breaking a horse to saddle and bridle?"

"Come to that have you the courage to be the mistress of a slave such as Jelenis who will rebel at every turn against your mastery of him?"

He knew that she had spoken the words of doing it....but what was the depth of her committment to him and the task at hand?

"I mean you gave him a fine whipping last night in the spur of the moment...would you be able to do it again?"

Parkway

Flori nodded as he answered her questions.  "Not human food?"  She brushed it off not quite understanding but not sure how to question it.  When he showed her the gifts her had for her she began to cry.  Slowly she walked over to them and touched the silks.  Next she stroked the leather.  "Oh Sabre!"  She was lost in emotions.  Turning to face him her smile brightening her face as she approached him.  "What can I do for you?  Here you keep giving and I have nothing to offer you in return."  Turning to face him she took his hands letting her locks fall gently around her and kissed each of his hands softly.

She thought for a moment about what he needed.  Ink was not a problem.  "I know that Lord Hernon had ink.  We could just use those.  Mirrors?"  She tilted her head before remembering the ones in the bedroom.  "Sabre!  Lord Hernon had some mirrors in his bedroom.  Perhaps we can use those?"  Yes, there had to be three he could use.  "I am most curious about this part of the plan.  Will they be able to call upon another demon if they are trapped to come after us?"

He handed her the crop and she touched it as though it might dissipate.  Never had she felt something so exquisite.  "It is beautiful."  She wanted to put them on right away.   "It will be most exciting to see how he reacts once he is made into a pony!  I am glad you are not making me wait.  Better to get him right into his training.  He will not forget that he brought it upon himself.  All he had to do was honor you.  Foolish boy." 

"I have Sabre.  My family, before Lord Hernon fooled my parents that is, I traveled with them.  We sold items from our caravan.  From time to time we had to obtain new horses.  I have broken a few, one was even a war horse."  She said the last part proudly. 

She began to wash up by the vanity.  Pour water into the blow from the pitcher provided.  She traced some of the marks he had given her last night and smiled.  Closing her eyes and reminiscing.  He had given her so much.  Her answer was easy. 

"Sabre.  You said you would help me be the most feared.  Well you never need worry if I can perform a task.  I can and will whip him again.  In fact I ache to do it again.  Have no doubt that I shall punish this Jelenis.  But more so I want him humiliated.  I should think this is his weakness.  As it is most of mankind's."  Her expression went from one of warmth for her lover to a cold unforgiving one at the thought of Jelenis.  She was growing to hate the young man.  Yet she had no idea why.  She just knew he needed to be reminded of his humiliations daily.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was overwhelmed at her coldness and viciousness towards Jelenis it was like a balm to his dark heart to hear her.  He was so pleased that she liked her gifts, it was easy to please one who had not very much for most of her life.

He was pleased indeed to know about the mirrors, it would make life easier if they were readily available.

He knew just how he would bring the two demons to him, a ruse of his repentence to his unholy bretheren, they would not be able to resist such a thing.

"The triangle of mirrors will trap Bel and Trayder, then I plan to dig a very deep hole in your master's cellar and bury it.  As long as the triangle remains unbroken they will not escape." He purred.

He listened to her words about her life with her parents in which she had broken some horses, her pride at breaking a war horse.

"I am afraid he will be nothing as grand as a war horse...he will be a long legged unruly young stallion which will require your utmost attention...I will like to watch you at work Flori darling."He purred.

Her kisses on his hands made him shiver with delight and he could feel the depths of her anger and hatred towards Jelenis.  The young man was going to have a very hard time, brutal most likely, especially if she was not afraid to punish him to her fullest strength.

"Jelenis is a boy who needs to experience humiliation...he has so little experience of it my Honey Flower....seeing him whipped by you was the first time I have seen true humiliation in him."

Parkway

Flori felt elated.  She wanted him to be proud of her.  She finished dressing into one of the gowns.  It was emerald green with ivory trim.  It fit her perfectly.  She fixed her hair, tying two braids with some of her front hair and clasping them in the back.  The rest hung softly about her shoulders. 

"Indeed he does Sabre."  She nodded.  Once finished she walked over to him.  "Do you like how I look Sabre?"  Her eyes fluttered.

"I will go collect the herbs."  She stopped at the door and pondered what she would gather.  "Sabre, I want the sleeping potion to cause a temporary long term sleep.  Several hours' worth.  I am going for something that causes no stress right now.  I just want to be able to have him sleep.  So I will collect Lavender, Valerian Root and Passionflower."  Turning to face him once more she asked, "Are you coming with me or did you wish to check on the mirrors?"

Jelenis Tythe

His dark eyes took in the vision of her in the emerald silk and he sighed softly.

"Something is not right!" He frowned, stepping forward to touch her throat.

He turned her to look in the mirror to see the beautiful necklace of gold and emeralds.

"That I think is much better." He said leaning to kiss her below her ear.

As she would turn back to look at him she would see his clothing had changed to match the same shade of emerald and his shirt was a gentle shade of Ivory.

He held out his arm to her and tilted his head in a most gentlemanly way.

"Let us go and check for what we need shall we....I am eager to go to our new home and to have some fun." He purred.

"I am so excited Flori.....finally that boy will be taught his place."

Parkway

When he approached and something wasn't quite right she became distressed a bit.  But he touched her softly and appeared a necklace of which she couldn't have even dreamed.  She touched it gingerly.  Her smile radiated.  When she looked up are him her smile grew even further.  He looked magnificent in his matching attire. 

"Thank you."  She took his arm and followed him out of the room and through the inn out onto the road.   "Yes I am eager myself."

She indicated for them to go left of the inn.   An ally opened up and there was a small garden.  "This is where we kept some of the herbs and flowers.  The garden had a rough wooden fence the gate etched with Lord Hernon's name.  She opened the gate and began to rummage looking for the three ingredients she would require.    She bunched them together and old habits die hard as she was careful not to tear or stain her dress.  She gathered them up and walked to him.  "We are ready to brew.  Shall we?"

She proceed with him to Lord Hernons shop.  She hesitated before opening the door.  Just a bit wary of what she may see within.

Jelenis Tythe

He held her momentarily and allayed her worries.

"He is dead Flori....he lays in his blood and urine a small man!" He kissed her lightly.

"Look not on him....brew the potion and I will look for the mirrors and ink......take what you want from this place."

He led her within, his eyes looking to the table which on the previous night Jelenis took his first whipping by a slip of a girl....Flori....who now was a woman as wicked as Sabre himself.

"Do you want the whip or would you like a new one?" He said after a moment.

"I could get you a fine whip crafted for you sweet hand."

He watched as she set down her ingredients and fetched her pots.

Parkway

She took a deep breath and nodded at his reassurance.  He opened the door and she went straight to work.  Pulling the various pots and stone grinders she would need.  Adding water to it and setting the hearth fire ablaze with a little magic.  She grinded the lavender and collected its nectar.  Once the pot boiled she add it.  Next she put the entire Valerian Root and just the petals of the Passionflower She looked up at him and smiled fondly at the whip she had once hated and feared. 

"I think we should take that one no matter what love.  Show it to him as a reminder of how his humiliation began."  She chuckled lightly. 

She stirred the mixture and let it cook for a bit.  She hoped the mirrors Lord Hernon had would work for him.  She called to him, "Sabre, can you use those mirrors?  The ink is in the study by his desk.  As is the key to his safe which he keeps behind the one very large mirror.  We could help ourselves to that.  I will just take my alchemy journal.   

Jelenis Tythe

He studied the mirrors, they would do and he took each one down, they were all roughly the same height which was good.  He set about putting them in the back room and then he went for the ink.  He chuckled to himself as he heard his darling's comment about the whip.

"Very well Flori....take that one....I will get you other delights so that you might further cause his shame....there are potentially many."

His eyes slid to the safe and he took that mirror down to reveal it. He needed no key as he touched the safe and it clicked out and he pulled the door.  Inside was gold....they would take that....gold was good, there was also some sort of contract, the contract which held Flori.  He pulled that out and held it out to her.

"Do you want the pleasure of destroying this?" He asked simply.

The smell of the mixture was pleasant and he was sure that Jelenis would think that when he finally inhaled it.  He would then take them both to this fortress and it would begin. He would have his dark and wicked queen.....Jelenis would have a life of servitude and misery, sometimes as a human ....sometimes as Flori's pet pony, though Sabre was sure both would know her ire and displeasure.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis woke again later that morning after finally getting back to sleep, the only things that seemed better with the daylight were Sabre was not there still and to be honest Jelenis could not face him right now.  He had been downright mean last night, spiteful and wicked, but Jelenis suppose that was what Sabre was like most of the time being a Demon.

There was some bread and cheese on the table near the window and a flagon, Jelen rose to eat a little something and found the flagon contained apple juice which was sweet and refreshing. He felt awkwardly stiff this morning, though Trayder had healed the worst of his punishment he felt sore and sitting was uncomfortable.

He cursed Sabre and the girl, silly weak minded thing that she was, had to be to fall to Sabre's corruption so quickly.  It surprised him though how she took to her wickedness so readily, the desire to inflict pain.  He scowled at the memory of it, the shame of humiliation making his pale cheeks redden again.  All he did was try to pry her away from Sabre and he ended up well whipped and almost raped for the favour.

"You are welcome to each other...you and your hellish bitch!" He said sharply to the thin air.

He did not sense Trayder and Bel nearby, likely they were trying to find out what Sabre was up to or how he broken the part of the Protectorate that held him.  The only way Jelenis thought that could happen was if his absent father was dying....was he dying somewhere?

Parkway

Flori grasped the contract.  Whit shaking hands she opened it.  As she read the document her eyes began the flash with anger.  She crumpled it and held it to her chest.  But another emotion took over.  She smoothed the document and rerolled it as properly as she could.  "No Sabre.  I want to keep this.  For once we get Jelenis and have him reasonably settled I would like to go find my ever so loving parents who sold me off.  Teach them a lesson.  Repay them for their concern.  Their love."  Her sarcasm practically dipping from her voice.

She tucked the document into her journal.  "Everything is ready Sabre.  I don't want to put the potion in my hair too soon or it may affect me too much.  So just let me know when you are ready for me to go collect our pony."  She smiled coyly at him and giggled.

Jelenis Tythe

The mirrors were set, and the runes inked on the floor that would hold Trayder and Bel until he had sprung the triangle traped about them and sealed it.

He listened as she spoke of her parents and he felt a little odd.

"I would miss you if you went away Flori." He said softly.

He brightened at the suggestion that she was ready to go fetch Jelenis.

"I need to summon Bel and Trayder...once they step into that circle I have them....you can go find our pretty pony and catch him!"

He laid a carpet over the floor so the runes were not visible.

"Don't want them getting suspicious....hide behind that curtain Flori love."

He watched as she did as he asked and then he held up his hand, he stood just outside the edge of the circle.

"Brothers....come.....I would speak of last night!" He said gutterally in the Demon Language.

There was silence and then a rush of wind and the two demons appeared, Sabre took a breath and lowered his head.  They were just outside of the circle too, opposite him....he just need to coax them both in and then the trap would be sprung.

Bel looked to Sabre with some disdain, and Trayder's look was downright hostile.

"You have much to answer for over last night Sabre....you hurt Jelenis and for what...to impress your slut?" Trayder hissed.

Sabre feigned shame and he stepped back away from them, and the pair stepped forward as if to confront him, Sabre felt it, a soft glimmer, a little further and it would be done.

"Jelenis was mean to me...I was being nice to him when I asked him to be mine and he banished me!"

Both Demons took another step forward and there was a massive thunderclap and the runes glowed red hot through the carpet. Trayder stared about himself as did Bel, and neither were happy....and somewhat worried.

"What have you done Sabre!" Bel hissed.

Sabre grinned and fetched his odd triumverate of mirrors and opened them outwards.

"What needed to be done.....that boy needs teaching a lesson and Flori and myself wish to teach it.....isn't that right my love.....come and tell Bel and Trayder what you are going to do to their precious little lord!"

Parkway

She had been holding her breath.  She had never witnessed anything like this and she felt the dark almost magic working.  She knew it wasn't really magic but it was the best she could compare it too.  She was enthralled.  Truly Sabre was a genius.  As he spoke in a foreign tongue it excited something deep within her.  It heightened her senses.  She felt alive. 

The thunder clap had her tremble.  But she smiled. 

Flori stepped from behind the curtain.  As Sabre spoke in her tongue now.  She gave such an innocent and bewildered smile.  The winked allowing her smile to turn into something of pure evil.  "I should think your precious lord will be fooled by my innocence.  He shall come to my aide for he knows no other way.  Then when I have him in my gasps he will fall into a deep sleep.  But, the fun won't start until he is transformed into my white beautiful pony.  Then I shall punish him for disobeying Sabre!"  She clasped her hands together.  "I am going to have so much fun whipping him to run faster and faster!  Tell me you two do you think he prefers to be whipped on his rear quarters or his chest?  I shall starve him of affection.  He will cry again for me.  Those delicious tears of utter shame.  I will remind him how he could have prevented it if only he had given into our lord Sabre.  Silly foolish boy."

She walked to Sabre's side and hugged him.  "Sabre.  I must prepare and he mustn't know you are close less he suspect.