Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Simply Grinding [Wolfie]

Started by Scythe-Nova, December 21, 2013, 03:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Ikki stopped in her movement when Alerri asked about what Alchemy could not create, She seemed dumbfounded by the question and it set her mind in motion in a entirely different way than before.

-"...You know... i don't know actually i've never really thought of it that way before..."

She said as she began moving again and putting the wood in a pile and edged the pile with stones thus making a little fireplace, She then plucked out a small bottle from her apothecary chest the contents of the bottle had a orange red tint and had a faint glow. She opened the bottle and put her thumb on the opening and tilting the bottle slightly and then back, there was now some of the fluid on her thumb which she licked off before turning to the fireplace while closing the bottle.

-"Here we go"

She said with a smile before she took a deep breath before exhaling a thin stream of fire thus igniting the wood in the fireplace, The stream of fire died out quick as the droplet from the bottle had been used up. She put the bottle back into the Apothecary box before returning to prepare the tea.

-"Well i'm sure you will like the tea"

She said with a smile as she put some of the contents of the wooden box into the teakettle before putting it on the fire.

wolfie

She hadn't meant to dumbfound Ikki. It had just happened. It wasn't the first time either that she had done that to someone. It was strange how her mind worked sometimes. She couldn't help the questions, but at least she could control how many she asked. That was progress something she was sure her guardian dragon would be proud of.

Alerri watched, but wasn't really impressed. If she had been older she could have done the exact same thing. She wasn't sure if it worked in human form, but she'd be willing to try. If anything she still had to learn those skills. She wondered when those would be coming in, and looked forward to the fire and ice.

"What is that in the bottle you just used?" She asked her curiosity taking over again. At least this time it was only one question. She stayed put not wandering around. If anything she didn't think Ikki would like her exploring and getting into things.

"I look forward to this tea," she said doing her best to be a polite human girl.

@Scythe-Nova

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh that? It's an alchemical potion that allows one to breathe fire depending on how much you ingest, Very practical when you want to start a bonfire"

She said with a smile and looked at Alerri with a happy gaze, She turned towards Alerri so that she would not have to put too much strain on her neck when turning her head towards Alerri.

-"As do i, Drinking tea is one of the things i enjoy doing every day"

She explained while smiling at Alerri with a friendly expression, Ikki certainly enjoyed her tea but even more so she enjoyed company while drinking her tea.

wolfie

"Yes practical. I didn't realize someone else could make fire like that," she said not watching her words. She was mystified by this, and wondered what else one could do with alchemy. It might help her in the future explain a few things away although she didn't like lying if she didn't have to.

"Perhaps I'll like it to. Never know until you try something new," she said not sure what else to say. She didn't have any more questions at that time something that happened a few times but not often enough. She watched Ikki wondering what was next.

@Scythe-Nova