Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Demon Wedding. (Stygia) [M]

Started by Tak, September 26, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Well, the time has come. Ardeadai flew about with his demon wings, trying to get his mind off some certain things. In his hands was a book detailing the long chant and the ingredients. He didn't feel sorry for the lamb at all.

He neared the castle, ready as always, his mind racing. The exchange of gifts. For Ardeadai, the wedding present wasn't much, only a new form to change to. But for Stygia? She was being given the world. He hoped she was ready to be the Princess of Demons. Bah, what am I doing? I'm an aspect of anger, not anything else! He fought with himself on the insides, the less malicious side winning for now.

He swooped down, accidentally shattering some lovely stonework in the courtyard, his wings slowly retreating back into his, well, back. His very presence made the environment shudder in horrid, horrid, fear... He had thought today, as well as the two transformations, that the two would wed. Of course not a holy wedding, but more a demented mocking parody of it, maybe with her undead servant acting as whatever those wedding priests where called.

He only hoped his soon-to-be wife was behaving. He knocked on the door, accidentally nearly breaking through, with alchemical ingredients and an old book in hand.  He smiled, looking onto his lover, not saying a thing... silence was more than needed.

DaGlobster

Stygia had been busying herself overseeing the preparations. Just because this was an unholy matrimony between a were-dragoness necromancer and the prince of demons, doesn't mean it had to be all dark and unpleasant. The decorations inside the castle's great hall were extravagant, just to Stygia's liking. Undead servants of all shapes and sizes milled about in their loping, limping gaits, setting silver ribbons on the chamber's inner arches and finishing the installation of these vast, golden braziers on the wall. The ground, except for the giant altar where the ritual would take place, was swept and scrubbed clean, and the place looked about five times more exquisite than it already had before.

Stygia was finishing some last few adjustments on Seussal's outfit when she heard Ardeadai landing outside. Seussal was wearing the white and gold robes of an Adelan minister, except the rkbes clung to his skeletal figure. On top of it all, his eye sockets still glowed with that powerful, icy blue. With a wave of her fingers, the entire congregation of undead vanished without a trace.

Stygia herself was wearing a large, black wedding dress that fit her form excellently. The frills started just below her waist, so they bounced playfully every time she moved, and behind her head there was another set of frills which pointed upwards. Across her face, covering everything below her vibrant and hypnotizing red eyes, was a veil.

Her hands were clasped together, and she made no sound as Ardeadai opened the door. She merely batted her eyelashes, and Seussal placed an arm across his chest before bowing slightly.

Tak

"I see you've found yourself busy." he said, a compliment, as he slowly walked up. He looked around, seeing the decorations. It wasn't as gruesome and deathly as he'd both expected and wanted, but... strangely it was a pleasant surprise. He saw Seussal, wearing weird clothing, but he could assume. Would It be weird if I said I liked his eyes? "I assume you've settled with all of the details...-", or so he hoped, "-... may I ask, my love, how this will be done?"

Within the instant Ardeadai disappeared into a puddle of blood before reappearing right next to Stygia, forcefully, yet gently, attempting to take her off her feet in a literal sense, dissipate his helmet, revealing his face, and kissing her, quite passionately. "As beautiful as ever, my darling."

"I hope you've been behaving in my absence." he went on, almost jokingly. I wouldn't want to kill you just yet... His thoughts strayed, before centralizing back again.

DaGlobster

Stygia giggled lightly when Ardeadai swept her off her feet, giggles that were replaced my faint moans as they kissed. Being in her half-dragon form, her tail subconsciously wrapped around one of his legs as her fingers held on firmly to the back of his head. "Everything's handled, love." She murred.

"Behaving myself? Always. Just for you, my Prince." She said, slowly righting herself. "As for the ritual that will give you the gift of dragonhood, that will come after our little union." She added, her hands still resting on Ardedai's pauldroned shoulders. She leaned in, whispering into Ardeadai's ear.

"We'll drink deep from the fount of drake's blood, we'll consumate our marriage in its scarlet waters. And when it's done, we'll do so again, as dragons." She whispered, finishing off her promise with a playful nip of his ear.

Tak

That was quite nice, that kiss, he thought.  He was smiling, his eyes aflame... You could see his face; young and vibrant, yet dark and twisted bits remained, but where swayed into enjoyment. You could see his father in his eyes, almost.

His dark red hair went nice with his dark red skin, which went well with his burning fiery eyes. He felt her tail, as it seductively wrapped around his armoured leg... and it just made him smile. Ardeadai heard as Stygia said she behaved, which made him ever the more positive. One could quickly mistake him for a reformed demon, in this way.

He listened, picking up the vibrations detailing when they exchange gifts... gifts of power. Then he listened to her, this time whispering. He did like drake blood, after all...

DaGlobster

Stygia righted herself, pulling herself back to her feet by using Areadai as support. Her crimson eyes had a green glimmer of anticipation in them as she slowly took her hands off of his shoulders.

"Seussal, my love, bring in the sacrifice." She said in a giddy tone, and Seussal nodded, before walking off, going through the large pair of double doors in the side of the hallway. She turned around, and with a snap of her clawed fingers, the ground in front of the altar erupted in a mighty fissure, and this massive, spiked structure came up. The whole thing looked like a giant, rusty pump mechanism, covered in blades. The valves and levers all over it were crewed by flaming skeletons, who stood eerily still despite the sheer energy of their existence.

The entire room depressed slightly, and went completely flat, as if it was turning into some kind of slight bowl to accommodate the structure in the middle. On the side facing them, there was a massive, circular hole, like the output of a pipe. On the right side, there was a slightly smaller hole.  "Behold, my love. The Fountain of Drake's Blood!" She announced, and with a flap of her wings she was at the top of it, her hand grasping the master control lever.

"What do you think?"

Tak

Ardeadai was certainly enjoying this. He felt, felt as Stygia got on her own two feet, slowly stopping her use of him as a support before she giddily ordered her petty undead servant to 'bring in the sacrifice'. Seussal walked off, of course.

His lover clicked her fingers, as what looked like a spiky steam-punk device with sharp razors sticking out if it, with infernal skeletons working it, as if slaves, came out of an abyss created by the future princess. He smiled brightly, thinking of how powerful she is... and how powerful she will be.

Stygia went on, telling of the Fountain, the Fountain of Drake's Blood. He wondered who Drake was for a little while, but his mind went onto more important subjects. "Yes, behold. I have more gifts than one; for example, I have a special gift for you, a pet, but that is a celebration for later. For now... it is only fitting we pull what I assume will start the bloodflow together."

He put his hands on her hands, which was on the Master lever itself, Ardeadai now behind her.
"It is great... this is great. You are great... and I love you."

DaGlobster

"If you think The Fount is great, wait until you see the sacrifice." She hinted, pressing her back to Ardeadai's chest and leaning her head backwards to kiss him. The large double doors opened, and Seussal came in towing nothing less than a massive, red dragon chained to a giant wheeled cart.

Once she was done kissing him, he explained a little bit more about The Fount. "It's powered by the blood of Drakes, or dragons, as they're more commonly known."

"Your paltry machinery cannot harm me, Witch! I am of draconic nobility! I cannot be killed!" The dragon roared, and Stygia sighed. "Sorry, all the ones without hubris weren't big enough to power The Fount." She added, and passed the time Seussal spent forcing the dragon's head into the hole on the side by kissing Ardeadai again.

Once the telltale click! of the latches sounded out, the dragon could be heard trying to get his head out of the infernal mechanism. Stygia smiled once more, giggling as she prepared to pull the lever.

"Pull, my prince!" She yelled, and begun pulling the master control lever.

Tak

Ardeadai received the kiss happily, before he watched on, seeing the sacrifice, a large red dragon, being moved into the room, stuck onto a near-equally sized wheeled cart. When she spoke again, he was compelled to, though resisted, to say how Drakes weren't exactly dragons, but that was for another time, if any.

Then the sacrifice started talking. It would be a lot easier if they just killed it, but alive does add to the effect. Especially the horrific murder part, that was his favourite part. Stygia apologized hor his sheer stupidity, before Ardeadai found it needed he spoke. "Don't worry, love, you don't need to apologise for another's pride."

He turned to the dragon. "I am the great Prince of Demons, Scourge of the gods, defeater of armies, destroyer of civilizations and a god [[Debatable]]. I have slain dozens upon dozens of gods, enslaving them to my will or stealing all of their power. Do you Krilaanfaas, dragon god of fear and bravery? Of course you do. Well I made the embodiment of bravery wet their pants at my appearance [[Exaggeration]]! You? You are a dragon. One dragon... I am the Prince of Demons,-"

CLICK. Stygia giggled as the dragons head was put in the device."-... And you are the Princess." said Ardeadai, kissing her passionately.
[[Sorry for wait.]]

DaGlobster

As Ardeadai kissed her, Stygia flipped the switch because she had accidentally put her weight against it, caught up in the sheer heat of the moment. There was a sharp scratching sound, like some massive blade being unscathed, and a sudden thud.

The dragon writhed for a few seconds, before falling limp, and then the body started being sucked into the machine. The machine started coming to life the flaming skeletons crewing the many controls, and Stygia pulled away with a sudden urgency.

"Oh! Come on!" She said, puling Ardedai by the hand as she jumped from the top back to the bottom, taking up a position about ten feet away from the massive hole where the blood was supposed to come out of.

"Are you ready for this? She asked, affectionately tightening the grip on his hand.

Tak

As Stygia clumsily flipped the switch, a sound was heard, quite similar to that of a guillotine. Ardeadai watched on, seeing this dragon 'nobility' member attempting to escape the wrath of the machine, and thus, Ardeadai, before failing in said task and what could only be assumed death. Ardeadai hoped it was excruciatingly painful.

The skeletons aflame, in their malice abroad, did their work, as the dragon was slowly sucked into the machine. Stygia pulled away from Ardeadai's circumfrence, communing the want for her to have him 'come on'.

She went to the area in which the blood was supposed to come out of, and Ardeadai followed, pulled by a grip of the hands.
"Of-course I am ready, love. Our family, our children, all we favour, they will die not. We will rule forever complete, forever together, forever one. We will rule...-"
Ardeadai had just then, drunk the blood of the dragon, the Drake's blood. He felt a shiver down his spine, feeling what will come to come...
"-... Forever Eternal."

DaGlobster

Stygia looked puzzled.

"...My love? Are you that eager?" She said as he started drinking from the small trickle that was coming out at the moment. She went to walk over to him, but the machine started making an ungodly churning and grinding noise, and from the great spout, came a veritable flood of red, viscous liquid. It was a mixture of dragon guts, dragon bones, and the blood, and blended together and frothed. It came out with the force of a runaway carriage, sending Stygia (and no doubt Ardeadai, as well) to the ground,

Stygia was sprawled out on the cobblestones, the blood quickly filling up the room around them and painting the surroundings. She had an expression of utter ecstasy on her face as she sat up, the blood in the room reaching waist level at an astonishing rate.

Tak

"Well."

He was also quite puzzled, looking around. The blood spattered about in a mighty force. If he had expected that he would have been able to resist, but the force put him off guard. He was moved to the ground before getting a good grip on the ground as, now, the force didn't effect him an inch.

"Was that supposed to have happened?"

It wasn't that it was disgusting or anything of the sort, but he'd much rather walk or fly around a castle, and not swim in it. Not controlling it, the shock froze all of the blood within a few centimeters of him, but that came back to a steady temperature (and state) when he regained stability. "It's quite lucky my spell-book wasn't stained."

He looked to the spell-book. It was stained. "Oh..."
"Good thing I memorized it."

DaGlobster

"Oh, yes, my love. It worked even better than I could ever had hoped. Don't worry, all of this mess will be gone when we're done." She murred,  and the machine started making some pumping sounds as the blood started to recede, reaching more or less knee level, and once it did, the machine started outputting a steady flow of blood, effectively circulating it.

Stygia was more than excited. She started walking over to ardeadai, the blood causing her black mockery of a wedding dress to stick to her clothing and become ever so slightly transparent. She held out a hand, and an extravagant golden chalice appeared in it via a cloud of flame. She kneeled down as she walked, filling it with the blood.

When she reached Ardeadai, the first thing she did was kiss him vigorously, only pausing to whisper "Drink..." and to hold up the chalice to his mouth.

Tak

Well, Ardeadai understood that making the torrent of dragon blood was supposed to happen. And it did. The machine took in some blood bring the levels to a more suitable level, and the smell was horrid which was always good. Some, too, came out. It was like the circulation of blood around it body, the respiration. Only now, instead of air, it brought around love, rage, murder, marriage and the bliss of dracism.

Then was the chalice which materialized into the hand of his soon-to-be wife. Stygia was seductive as ever, beautiful as ever, cruel as ever. And it was wondrous! Stygia filled the cup with a dark, red, crimson sanguine blood... sometimes it surprised Ardeadai when he thinked of how awesome his whole scenario was.

Stygia stepped torwards her lover, as their lips met... it wasn't your ordinary kiss. It was the kiss of extreme love, it would put any kiss from any romantic movie to shame, and it was the best. Ardeadai embraced this fully. As Stygia put the chalice to his mouth, he drunk, as told.

DaGlobster

As soon as Ardeadai would drink of the blood, he'd find that there was a slowly building sensation in his chest. It was almost like he was burning from the inside out, but he wasn't in pain, or dying. It was just this immense feeling of fire and intensity, and it was just a tad bit addicting.

It was the feeling of dragon's blood inside one's body, and before the night was over, Stygia would make sure it was a feeling he'd keep forever. Before he knew it, nearly a quarter of the chalice was gone, and it was suddenly pulled away from his lips as Stygia replaced the chalice with her mouth once again.

One of her clawed hands was planted firmly on his breastplate, while the other was gently holding his head to hers. She eagerly lapped up the traces of blood still left inside Ardeadai's mouth with her tongue, all the while her tail started to play with the buckles on his waist armor.

"I burn for you, my prince. Show me your power..." She moaned, her words sounding more like a plea than anything else.

Tak

Ardeadai liked the feeling.

While the innards of Ardeadai where around the same temperature as that of a neutron star, he could still feel the draconic heat. It was good, very quite good, a feeling he assumed would give give him dragon blood. When the a quarter of the chalice was emptied, Stygia kissed him again.

Ardeadai smiled, feeling the power of the blood, and what it would give him... In less time to even as much as notice, Ardeadai had transformed... and it was beautiful. His body was wholly black, each individual scale being many times sharper than any mortal weapon, they where made of a material that made steel like like jelly, without losing the agility needed. His draconic eyes aflame, shone a light out of them, on his back, along his spine, where especially sharp death-weapons...

And Ardeadai was loving it. His teeth could snap open diamonds, his ears could nearly hear a feather drop on mars, his wings, OH, his wings! They where magnificently pitch-black, spikes everywhere, and it was perfect. His long, prosperous tail had a steady stream of hellfire coming from it, along with 4 identical spikes evenly distanced on it, all facing behind him; at the troubles he once held.

He was magnificent. While, from a distance, he may look like any normal dragon and even near-identical with Stygia's dragon-form, from up close he'd put even the dragon gods, many of which he had slain, to shame. On each of his four feet where four brilliant claws, a reminder to not anger him.

He was pleased with this form, and surely Stygia would be too. He made a steady stream of dark blue hellfire, half-melting the stone of the roof, showing off his new power. It was absolutely brilliant. He was quite large, being taller than the castle if he stood up on his hind legs.

He looked down at the now-tiny Stygia. "This gift, it's wonderful. Now, I wonder if you'd like mine."

DaGlobster

Stygia took a step back, captivated with glee as Ardeadai swelled with pure draconic power. It was a transformation she'd thought would happen much more slowly, but the results were better than she could ever imagine herself!

Before she answered Ardeadai's question, she turned into her dragon form as well, just slightly smaller than Ardeadai by a few feet (which was a relatively small distance given how massive they both were). She smiled, shifting her weight to her rear so she could place her front claws on Ardeadai's cheeks. His scales felt so nice under her own.

"What's this gift, my prince?"

Tak

Ardeadai answered quickly. "You know very well. Demonhood."

He smiled at her with his sharp, sharp teeth, and grinned his sharp, sharp grin. It was all swell, quite serendipitous. Everything was just falling into place, and, at this rate, all of existence would be in their grasps soon enough.

"It was truly wondrous, the transformation. He could only imagine what wonders will befall a demon Stygia... he thought, what she might appear as, he added power, all of this. "We will move this mighty fortress, with additions of course, to the top of the mountain, for all to see."

He deepened his smile. "Are you ready for the ultimate gift?"

DaGlobster

Stygia giggled, a noise quite unnerving given her draconic form. She nuzzled the base of Ardeadai's neck, and gave him the dragon equivalent of a kiss there. The idea of displaying their fortress for the lesser creatures to gawk at thrilled Stygia, who was nothing if not a show-off.

"Our fortress will be the beacon they gaze up towards and pray to, not the images of their weak gods in their churches. Come, my prince. Ascend me, give it to me!" She roared, bringing her head up away from Ardeadai's neck to kiss him properly.