Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Demon Wedding. (Stygia) [M]

Started by Tak, September 26, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Ardeadai smiled his smile. He was getting weird feeling in where his heart would be. It was nothing, he reassured himself. Maybe it's love, he thought. he left a happy breath at this. He wondered what dad will think. Oh, this was his moment! Bugger father.

And out appeared multiple items that where not there earlier. Among them was a terrified lamb,  demon blood from one hundred different sources, a demon sacrifice (an imp-like demon, forced along), the ash of angel feather, multiple unnamed powders, what looked like a fine wine (although probably blood too), and a stone tablet detailing the spell and what will be said. "Very well, my princess."

Ardeadai liked it when multiple things happened at the same time. Sometimes, anyway. And this was one of those times. You could feel the ground shift, before the earth could not be felt at all. In fact, the castle was now levitating a few meters off the ground, which was impressive in words, more so in sight.

A table materialized, with daemonic incantations carved through-out, as the lamb was brutally smacked on it. He read the tablet. He put the angel wing ash in his hand before closing it, compressing the contents. When he opened, there was a dagger, appearing to be made of a red dagger. He motioned it, saying "the runes where quite specific in saying, as a rough translation, 'a dagger of crystal from the ash of fallen hoping angels'. I had to make sure he was hoping to be sure."

He made a mini laugh. With a mere click of his fingers, multiple of the ingredients where mixed, before dropping down to his winged humanoid form to make it easier. A glass developed around his concoction, before he sprayed the mixture, very hard to tell apart from blood, into the mouth of the lamb that was forced open. It did the equivalent of a cry.

"Repeat after me, my little succubus."
He held the hand, or at least tried to (despite her current form), and put the knife in it. He got the imp-like demon and forced him on top of the lamb. It tried to resist, throwing around a through curse words, but resistance was futile. It always was, to Ardeadai. "Siseneg. Neht eht drol dog edam a namow morf eht bir eh dah nekat tuo fo eht nam,"

He tried to communicate with his soon-to-be wife mentally, trying not to break her focus. 'Using the dagger I formed, slice through this imp and through the lamb. The blood... it will make you anew'. In fact, what he was preparing was a lot like the christenings of other religions. "dna eh thguorb reh ot eht nam.  Eht nam dias, Siht si won enob fo ym senob dna hself fo ym hself;"

'But do not worry about that... I have everything in control...-'

"ehs llahs eb dellac namow, rof ehs saw nekat tuo fo nam.  Rof siht nosaer a nam lliw evael sih rehtaf dna rehtom dna eb detinu ot sih efiw, dna yeht lliw emoceb eno hself."

It would be good to mention that he saw a mini little messenger angel peeking in through the window, spying. Good, he thought, but not sharing the thought through the mental link. Let them know. He made it clear to the pathetic man-dove that he knew about all the spying.

He had finished the enchantment. So, he simply watched his wife, waiting for the wonderful transformations... he eagered to see her new power, before motioning her undead servant to get ready. This was going to be horribly horribly fun.

DaGlobster

Stygia did as she was told, even reverting back to her half-dragon form to properly participate. When he instructed her, she took up the dagger formed from the ash of an angel's wings, holding it lightly but purposefully in her hands. Her fingers played with the designs on it as she walked up to the imp and the lamb, even tapping her claws against the blade playfully.

The first to go was the imp, and she took up its chin in two of her fingers. For a moment, it was captivated by her eyes, before she brutally slashed its throat, driving the dagger through the side of its neck before tearing it out towards herself, spraying her in a fan of demon's blood.

With a quick motion, the lamb went as well. Stygia used her draconian strength to decapitate the juvenile mammal with a single powerful stroke, and the bloods both mixed on her body.

She stepped backwards, feeling some kind of energy building up inside her. Her blood-crimson corneas shrunk to the size of pinpricks, and her wings stood straight out. She moaned with a mixture of agony and ecstasy as her wings cracked violently, restructuring themselves to something more demonic. The webbing disappeared altogether, replaced by burning flames, and long spines slowly grew on the joints.

Starting at her extremities, her gray skin slowly turned a seductive shade of red, and the whites of her eyes went totally black, like brimstone. The horns on her head, already majestic, grew out even further, curving outwards as hellfire ignited on the tips.

She fell to her knees, and in a massive explosion of balefire and malevolent energy, her transformation was complete. From the blaze, she emerged in her new draconic form, now with five heads instead of one and a body that was even more powerful looking than before. In her black scales were iridescent streaks of hellfire, and her claws were even longer. A black, burning halo was above the center head, which smiled with a certain anticipation. The other heads looked around , before also adopting the same smile.

Tak

Stygia, as perfectly stunning as she was... there was no competition. About now, the spilled blood would magically climb up into her mouth, mainly for theatrical affect. It was wonderful! Her eyes, darker than the deep vacuum of space, her skin, more seductive than a seducing seductive seductress, which by all accounts she was, and her wings, a work of monstrous beauty! He transformed into his newly acquired dragon form as well. "Behold, the greatest gift of all!"

He slowly entwined his tail around hers, quite seductively. His eyes, the color of the blood yet to be spilled, looked directly into hers. "Stygia...-"

He couldn't quite find the required words. It's definitely love, he thought to himself. She's getting the world, he thought on. Alongside the superior family. And now she's among them... with the greatest gift there ever could be.

He scuttered about his brain for the words needed. After she would surely say yes, it was time they go together, forever, as one. As a couple. Married. Officially. He wondered what the angels would think about this. But then he stopped, bugger the angels. "-... Will you marry me?"

DaGlobster

Stygia continued smiling, and the four other heads disappeared with flashes of smoke. She would be able to conjure them whenever she wanted, but for now, she preferred to have a single head. She would have to get used to having five sometime later. Like she did when they were in their humanoid forms, Stygia placed a claw on the back of Ardeadai's head, and kissed him passionately yet again, before pulling away. She pressed her draconic body to his, reveling in the feeling of her smooth scales against his tough scales.

"I wouldn't want anything else, Ardeadai. Of course I'll be your queen!"

Tak

When she answered, it was obviously no surprise. It was just tradition. But well, this was a wedding. Well, is now. You can't have a wedding before a proposition, that's just silly. Or, at least, Ardeadai thought so. "Good. Then, we shall wed."

He looked at her undead manservant, motioning him to get ready. "I'll have to increase his power, he's not fit to protect royalty of the grandest kind..."

He circled around Stygia, brushing her beautiful spine with his large powerful wing. He wanted to test her, fight her perhaps, to test her power in each form for fun. Fun after that, too. Lot's of fun... A thought struck his mind. A thought he severely wished he hadn't thought up. It was, 'is she worthy of demonhood?'

A part of him didn't think she was up to it. I mean, if he wanted, he could always take a goddess for a bride and corrupt her, or... he shut up himself up. Besides, he can earn their souls anyway. He had 22 of them, but the number accumulated in time. It always goes up, and he felt like a good soul-hunting, maybe a bit of good terrorizing of cities to celebrate...

DaGlobster

"Yes, it's about time Suessal got a bit of a refurbishing. Wights are good and all, but I'm afraid his current form just won't make the cut." She commented, before returning her attentions to Ardeadai. She could see it in his eyes, something was bothering him. It's almost as if she could reach out, and...

'Is she worthy of demonhood?'

Oh...this was an useful new power indeed. It was discovered on accident, and she immediately pulled out of Ardeadai's head, making it as apparent as possible (If he could even sense her dipping her mind inside of his for a brief millisecond) that she didn't want to be in there. She didn't want to despoil the mind of her one true love. Not yet at least. That would come in handy for the fun after the wedding.

"Is something troubling you, my prince?" She asked, before Seussal came back, carrying a large, plain black tome.

Tak

"Yes, refurbishments sound good. I'm quite experienced in the area, of, well, Refurbishment."

Then, he sensed a little something. It was quite brief, not much there, but... it was probably some powers kicking in. That was understandable, he supposed. He looked at her face. Maybe she saw the darkness and evil within him, the rage and malice...

No. That would render another reaction. Plus, she would expect it. No doubt. But it was clear she had removed her influence, which was ever so good. Then she asked a question. It was a good question, he would have asked the same thing in her shoes. "Do know, what you are receiving, it is the greatest gift of all. I could have easily given this to anyone. Use it well."

He saw Seussal carrying a large near-featureless slab of black being brought in, what he figured to be relating to the marriage.

DaGlobster

(sorry for the sheer lateness of this, I'm having a rough month in University. Say, I have a question. I never really log off, neither do I ever really shut down my laptop, so am I always being displayed as online? Just curious)

"Well, not just anyone can withstand your devilish power, my Prince. It takes a special kind of woman for that." Stygia retorted, playfully baring her fangs before they turned into a more human shape. She turned her gaze on Seussal, who stood at the ready, as ever. Stygia was actually hurt by the thought of Seussal becoming useless now that she was a demonic princess.

Despite her usual policy of being heartless and sadistic, Seussal was one of the few beings she was actually attached to. He had been her protector all the way back from when she still used to be human. His sworn fealty and powerful will were what allowed Stygia to bring him back as a wight instead of some other, more mundane undead, and...

...He had always been there for her. She didn't know what was going to become of the old bag of bones, but whatever it was, she hoped Ardeadai would find a good place for him.

With that sudden chain of thought at its end, Stygia smiled warmly at the decrepit old wight, and spoke. "Seussal, my dear. You can start whenever you're ready." She said, and Suessal didn't hesitate to begin.

He hoisted the black book up above his head, as if it weighed nothing to him.

"Today, we celebrate the joining of two magnificent bloodlines, one from our world, one from beyond. Joined in the universal energies of death, tempered in the blood of dragons, the consummation of this union will herald the beginning of a new dawn for this world. By the powers that move my bones, I hereby declare your souls bound to one another in unholy matrimony!" Seussal declared, his voice really starting to pick up steam towards the end.

"You may now kiss the bride, my lord." Seussal finished, bowing his head. Stygia's eyes looked int oArdeadai's expectantly.