Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

trouble [chenaak]

Started by Bree, December 22, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

"True, but it is of no consequence. She will be strong." And she will never be queen. Her new ally's next little speech made her eye him with interest. "The strongest you have, then. I will not submit to any other." As a dragon, she was very volatile, and it was part of her genetic code to accept only the strongest to breed offspring--to help ensure their survival. Since she was also very, very large, the male would have to be at least somewhat close to her size or the pairing wouldn't work. "I do hope you won't mind if he gets clawed up a bit. Dragon ritual is violent." Her tone remained even, as though speaking about the weather. Memories clouded her eyes, memories that weren't her own. She lifted a hand to her temple, eyelids fluttering closed for several seconds before she was able to lock the memories back up. She'd had no training on how to deal with the genetic memories of every Blood Elf that had ever died--no knowledge on how to channel them and still remain who she was. She'd gotten bits and pieces from her father's memories, but it wasn't enough. If she couldn't use them at will without fear of being sucked in, she'd go mad. It had happened once before. She couldn't let it happen again.

DaGlobster

"The strongest? Oh, Kassir'a, you'll be in for quite the ride, then," He chuckled and started to pace back and forth again, slowly. He narrowed his eyes when she had her little memory-attack, and smiled inwardly, knowing that this was something he could take advantage of later.

"I have a dragon, from a completely different world as this one. The perfect specimen, really. I've bred him over the course of eons, perfecting his stock. When I began with him, he would've already been worthy of you," He purred, enticing her to let her imagination run wild with what this dragon could be.

"We can make this a seperate deal, a little...side contract, if you will."

Another contract appeared in his hands, this time blank.

"What say you...the genetic superiority of your entire race, in return for..." He trailed off, thinking.

"...I want your sister for a month. Her dragon form is powerful, youthful. If your kind can provide the hundreds of clutchlings you say they can, it'll help me take my dragon breeding to a whole new level. If you let me have her for my dragon breeding efforts for a month, you'll get...six breedings with my most powerful dragon, enough for around six-hundred genetically superior Blood Elves. How does that sound?" He asked. As he spoke, the contract filled itself out with the details.