Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mate, Date, or Shovel (an IC posting game!)

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2009, 03:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kain: *sigh* again, sorry, love... Shovel!

Lion

Cassa: Well, if this were a different life for me, I would choose date.  But as it is...shovel.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

Larian: Hmm, does dating or mating entail me become undead? If so then shovel, if not then either/or. Perhaps both? Date AND mate?

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Larian: Hmph. I may prove to be more useful than you think, sir. Shovel...out of spite.

Lion

Deimos:*maliciously* Mate...then maybe shovel.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Callen: mmmm.... Mate *smirk* ... Then shovel >.>

Anonymous

Larian: Seeing as you have no interest in what goods I have downstairs, I suppose there is no point in dating or mating. Friends, perhaps? I would hate to shovel someone simply because they don't have a taste for females...I'll help you mate with then shovel Deimos if you'd like. I know it sounds tempting. You want to.

Lion

Germaine: Really only one option for me: Shovel.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Callen: N'aw thats sweet <3 will take you up on that sometime~

Theo: hm... Date ^^

Anonymous

Amara:  I don't turn people undead by having sex with them.  I could gnaw on you if you're into that kind of thing, though.

Cali:  Mate.  ;D

Lion

Ginzu: Too bad this ain't a drinkin' game.  Shovel's the only way to go I guess.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Aeris: ...D-date? O-only if I was d-drunk... >.>

Lion

Ginzu: That's the best way to go! *grins* But I guess date's fine, if I was in another life...or stoned outta my mind.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Larian: We could date. There are a few things that would have to change first, however. You must bathe; you smell of alcohol and... *sniffs* well, I'm not sure what else, but it isn't pleasant. You must learn proper posture. You absolutely have to put on some clothes. And you should probably eat something, you're skin and bones! Oh, you're not human...well. Hm. Do you have connections with any of the royal courts? If so then we could definitely date.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Larian: I see nothing wrong with any of those three things, and if you were intelligent you'd see 'royal' as a reason to date someone. It could get you somewhere. It doesn't make me a horrid person, it makes me ambitious. Shovel, sir.

Anonymous

When you are immortal, royalty is nothing to you.
Shovel, madame.