Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Monster of Cerenis [Open]

Started by Anonymous, December 02, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[Note: This is the RP to give reason for me leaving, details here A farewell to Hachen.  This RP will end before Jan 19th and this RP is intended to re-continue when I get back from my absence]

Hachen had been tracking them for a long time, and this was it.  If he couldn't catch up to them in Cerenis then he would lose them when they went out to the sea.  It was an organization that used mind control to enslave people.  They used these people to clean and cook, but they  also used them as decoys, human shield, and suicide jobs.  They were mercilessly using these people to perform jobs they themselves wouldn't do, and these people had no choice but to comply.  Hachen had met many people, from many different towns that have had loved one taken only to find that person dead in an alley somewhere.

Hachen was able to find the leaders of the organization and has chased them all over Le' Raana and finally he had arrived at Cerenis.  He knew they meant to take their business across seas, but he wanted to stop that from happening, he wouldn't let them leave without him knowing, and nipping at their heels the whole way.

Hachen and pig walked through town looking at every person over, making sure not to miss a single detail.  All members had a tattoo of an eye on the right side of their neck.  He didn't expect non-members to attack though.  At a junction right in front of a tavern Hachen stopped to take a break.  He sat on the side of the street watching the people walk by when three large men walked out of the tavern and made a B-line towards him.  None had the tell tale tattoo but they all of them had a mean look on their faces.  "Well, it seems he came right to us guys."  One of them said to the others.

Hachen stood and realized they were a lot closer to him than he thought sitting down.  "Look guys, todays really not a good day to pick a fight with me."  All the while his hand hovered around the opening of his right coat pocket where his wand lay.  

Without another word though one man tried to throw a punch at Hachen's face.  Hachen ducked under the punch and winked at pig right next to him.  Pig bit the man's leg and when he bent in pain Hachen pushed him aside to get out of the pinch he was in.  He turned to the three and whipped out his wand.  They laughed at the appearance of what seemed to be a stick before walking forward, intent on killing Hachen.Hachen pointed at the road infront of them and blocks of dirt rose from the ground a little although high enough to trip them all at the same time.  Hachen laughed as he turned to run, but found himself still caught in the junction by five other men.

Hachen cleared his throat as he took a step back from the five, and noticed in the corner of his eye the other three getting back up.  He bit his lip as he watched them all surround him and pig, and back them against a wall.  He held up his wand in mock defense, looking for an opening to turn the tables.