Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Strangest of All Visitors [-Open-]

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2008, 07:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A short, oddly shaped figure stole through the shadows, sneaking into the inn as silent as a moving cloud-
or rather that would be the poetic way to put it. in reality, Bloop absently slithered down the alleyway in plain sight, knocking over a few trashcans for good measure, and not noticing it as the random boy parts attached to his back grabbed, kicked, kneed, elbowed, or jostled things in any other manner that they possibly could manage.
It was a wonder that no one woke up- save one old lady who leaned out the window and yelled down at him groggily, "Damned Cats! shoo! shoo! go F*** up someone else's sleep why don't you! Why I-" a string of similarly nasty comments ensued.
oblivious, bloop, his REAL arms dragging on the ground and 'head' moving to an intangible beat within his head, entered the building through a window, accidentally tearing off a few of the hands on his back, leaving empty spots and the appendages reflexively contorting on the floor.
He looked around and moved towards the staircase and up it, along the darkened hallway, and into an open room.
a man snored softly on the bed. the blades on his arms hardened and he began changing around the man's body.
a few hours later, he left the room, and proceeded to the next one, and the process repeated. at about four AM, he slunk out of the building slowly, oblivious.
he'd reached to opposite end of the street with his ponderous pace when the yells erupted.
someone was awake, and likely very confused. he turned to watch as more confused shouts broke out and a few indignant voices from those he hadn't played with. the people began- he could hear them- falling down the stairs and, raging, fall out the door in heaps very much contrasting to what they should have been.
the pseudo head on his back smiled.

Anonymous

Vyne flew the skies, surveying all there was to see. Nighttime was a good time, less archers getting the wrong idea and deciding that ugly meant evil.

Hello.. Something creeping across rooftops, that is worth a look.

Vyne flew down and landed with a slight flump onto the house next to the creature. Blast, Demya was better lander, always had been. Twitterpated half-wit. Vyne was the one you called for in a fight or if you actually needed something done. Shouting, what were people complaining about? Humans were always complaining about something.

'And what would you be doing at this time of morning?' she asked the creature. It looked like some kind of zombie. This could be interesting, they were always good to battle.

Anonymous

((sorry, been busy. ^^;;
and pssst- he's in an alley on the ground. XP))
 Bloop entirely ignored the thing for about.... two minutes, then slowly he turned to look at it, strange smile plastered on his blue face as always. for another few minutes, he simple stared disconcertingly at the thing, positively still.
then all the hands on his back snapped simultaneously and he thrust the shriveled old head at the newcomer inquiringly, and the lips moved, "who you be be? can i play play with your hands hands?"

the arms swung up absently, reaching greedily for those hands.
hands were just so much fun the way they moved. he always loved to see how they break. each hand was different, you see. some had skin, other had scales or feathers. some were long and spindly and others were nastily pudgy and fat-

of course, as all this went though his head as speech, it was projected out a sound waves, as per the usual. not that he could stop it or anything- he didn't even know when it happened. one hand opened and squirted a great glob of super sticky glue  forward reflexively as they missed the hand they were aiming for and grabbed thin air far to the left of the actual thing itself. he looked at his hands with the pseudo head and appeared upset, then, moving faster this time, again reached greedily forwards, still rambling on about various parts of the body.

-and feet are fun too. but the ones with long fingers are the best of all, ooh yes, they crackle and cruk and crunch and people scream when you put  one you've removed up on their faces when they sleep. people scream funny... why does they scream when i fix them i wonder? but if you put one of the spinny joints where the bendy joints should go they dance around and jump and fall, especially if they're up high, then they go splat and i get to keep their arms and hands and feet.....

Bloop, who had actually stopped moving mid-reach, made the pseudo head look up, just re-noticing the creature before him again. the arms dropped for a second, then he reached back and pulled one of the hands from his back, still writhing, and offered it to the thing, as the pseudo head spoke again, "can we trade you for a footsie or a hand or a wing? or maybe  an extra mouth..." regardless of if the thing possessed ANY of these things, he wanted something new. If the subject wasn't 'sleeping' which was, by his definition, lying down, he had to trade for the body parts or they would eat him. not that he know WHY of course, but he just assumed that they'd eat him- and then he'd lose ALL his precious body parts! he could NEVER let that happen!!

.....it'd be fun to have wings and flap them in peoples' faces. i could  put them on my tail and- oooh, maybe i can get a nose for my hand, or an EAR perhaps.... noses are fin, you can smell all KINDS of horrible stuff... and you can stick them in strange places too and make people dis- disgus- ....go BLEGGREA!!! and throw up, but you can throw ears at people, they're wonderful for keeping little kids busy... then when they see it's not a spinny disk they scream, and they throw it. SOMETIMEs they fall.... and then i get to play with them.....

Anonymous

Vyne smirked at the creature and when it reached for her, she slapped it. 'You don't want to be doing that,' she said calmly. What a strange creature it was too. It had several extra parts attached to it and more in a bag. She looked first from one head to the other (I think he has two?). 'Are you aware that you talk to yourself. Dont do it.'

She stood there and waited to see if he would stop doing it. She preened her feathers while she waited. Flying was hard enough without having feathers out of place.

The creature was defective, she could use that. 'I'll trade you feathers for little jobs. You may even collect some interesting bits for your collection. Unless of course you have a job for me?' The smile remained on her face. Interesting, he didn't seem afraid of her. That must be because he was so unusual himself.

Anonymous

he kept on rambling to himself, then finally appeared to realize he was spoken to.
bloop moved forward, fixated on the beak he saw, which may or may not have been there, and hardened the blades on his arms and tail, reaching to slice it off and keep it.
...never have i seen a funny hard taking nose before... not on pretty feather-man. he's scrawny like that old bananna down in the sewers i found a few months ago. i wonder if it would want it?
bloop stopped, moving one arm back and picking a hand from his back that held a very rotten bananna complete with maggots, and forced it on the other thing, squishing it.
"for you. can can i have you you beaksie now?"

Anonymous

'Put that nasty little thing away. I eat meat, not maggots,' Vynes snapped before slapping the thing to the ground. 'And I'll have you know that I am a female. If you keep this up I may just eat you.'

Vyne was a violent creature by nature and the only reason she hadn't eaten him yet was because he wasn't human. He probably wouldn't taste good either. He did't smell edible.

Anonymous

bloop gave a blank stare, then picked up the banana again and offered it obliviously to the thing in front of it.

then he dropped it and turned, moving away as though forgetting there was a thing there, off to search for more victims to play with.

Anonymous

Vyne shook her head and flew in front of the creature. She found this creature very rude.

'I hadn't finished talking to you. Why so quick to run?'

Anonymous

bloop absently continued moving away, turning down another street, startling a milkman making his rounds with a squirt of glue that stuck his hand to his cart. he yelled angrily, but it fell on deaf ears as he went right past.
a little niggling reminded him he had been doing something... or.. maybe not. who cared anyway?

Anonymous

Vyne decided to fly after it, just watching from a distance to see what it was doing. The creature was interesting, though mainly because it had a bag of human bits.

Anonymous

he ran into a wall.
twice.
it wasn't all that terrible exciting, until he  wandered into a street vendor's market and rearranged chickens and apples.
yuck. at that point he apparently decided to turn around again- and hit another wall. he didn'tseem to notice.

Anonymous

What a strange, disorientated creature. It obviously needed some sort of help so Vyne flew down again and picked it up in her claws. She could carry it, but not very far.