Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Claiming a Province (Temporarily Suspended)

Started by Tally, September 28, 2009, 11:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Claiming a province lets you play the highest of nobility in Serendipity, and you get to maintain a little piece of the kingdom yourself. (:

Every now and then, usually after an activity check, some provinces will open up and we'll make a claiming post on the news board! :3  If you want to prepare, here's the necessary reading material!

Anonymous

<.< >.>

I call Summervale. ^.^

Tally

Then you need to post in Summervale's thread. xD

Anonymous

<__< I knew that. >__> See? There's a post there! And now I'm off so I'm not cluttering up this thread. :3

Anonymous

Question, Tal, May we feel free to further designate and divide estates and landmarks to claimed provinces? like province capitals, central palace location, etc etc?

Anonymous

What exactly can one do in a house? Is it really just a big mansion where the character lives? It's not completely clear to me yet what you mean by house..

Only one house per province?

Does Adela take houses?

Anonymous

What exactly can one do in a house? Your lord or duke lives rules said house, whatever happens in the province is his buisniss originally. Sorta speaking.

Is it really just a big mansion where the character lives? That too, however simple they choose to live or lead their lives are up to them. NOW its about time i make your accomplise in silk "crime".

It's not completely clear to me yet what you mean by house..

Only one house per province? yes, unless the house appoints a branch to lead something it cant handle on its own. they still answer to them.

Does Adela take houses? Not yet it appears. so your safe for now ;)

Anonymous

Phew, all of this province and house things are still too complicated for me to grasp! xD

Thanks for answering me!

Anonymous

I think House refers to the Ruling group. Or the ruling family per say. Any or all chosen council members to head the running of a province. The representatives of the the eleven districts/sections of serendipity in all.

Tally

Yes, House refers to the noble family, not a physical house. xDDD

Anonymous

One more Q, after the claim, any information or history we decide upon for the house or province, will it have to undergo a beta or be over-viewed by a mod?

Tally

No, if there's any problem we'll just PM you and we can work it out together. :3

Anonymous

Anonymous

Question! (It seems like I'm always asking annoying questions...!)

I would love to reserve / claim the province of Fallial - to do that, it says I should post in the province's thread, but Fallial has no thread! So is posting here sufficient, or should I start the thread myself?

Also, I can have my High Lord's profile up asap - but does it need to be up before I even claim the province? I just want to make sure I'm doing this right before I'm join him here! /nervous flail

Xphy

Fallial's thread is here. Also I don't think you have to have your High Lord's profile up to claim the province. It'll just be reserved until you do.

Anonymous

Oh wow, how did I miss that? -facepalms- Thank you!

Tags: