Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I Get an Amen? [RHEH-RHEH] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, December 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Far be it for me to stand in the way of family," Elaros started, and he took a moment to rest his back against the pillows at the head of his bed. He stroked her jaw and cheek, wiping away one of her tears. His smile turned a bit more serious.

"A free woman has much more capability to go searching for her family than one who's still bound by law. I-I can help you too, in any way you need it," he said, nodding along gently as he spoke as if to affirm her that yes, he meant it.

Rhindeer

"Yer sayin' ya'd go with me," Khero stated, as though trying to absorb the information. "All the way to Cerenis? It's a long way..."

And she winced. "If they're even still okay."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"It is a long way," Elaros conceded, and when she brought up the possibility that her family might not be okay, he sought to comfort her by squeezing her hand and coming a little closer. Closeness and physical affection was what he knew best, after all.

"We'll find them, Khero," he said, and he tried to find her eyes.

"I wouldn't want you just going by yourself. It's not safe..."

Rhindeer

Khero scoffed at that, but accepted the closeness and curled in a little tighter.

"My whole life's been dangerous," she said. "Ain't nothin' new. I'm not scared."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros made a thoughtful hum at that, although his draconic snout made it sound more like a grunt. He was ridiculously comfortable, still all warm and sated from their multiple romps. All the better, because it was approaching that time of year and the hormones were already starting to get so strong...

"I never said you were scared," he said simply, and he glanced up to give her a fond look before he let his head rest on her bosom, top of his head tucked neatly against her chin. He relished the closeness, the smell of clean skin and warmth.

"You've a fiery bravery inside you. I love that it never subsides," he said, purring the last couple of words out. "We can take a pair of horses. Two heads make better than one, and it's been a long time since I've travelled more... traditionally. And besides..."

His hands wandered down, gently clutching her waist to remind her of the blazing passion they'd shared not but ten minutes ago.

"The road takes many tolls on a traveler... you'll need comfort, and support," he offered.