Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Question About Fell

Started by DragonSong, May 25, 2016, 04:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

So, I have this idea for a character based in Fell, but she would have been there before the fall (sort of cursed...suspended animation...bla bla bla).

Anyhoo, because of all the mystery around the place, I was wondering if that was gonna fly? Like, if I make some stuff up about what Fell was like before it was ruins...

JackieCat

This is probably a question for @Rhi-Rhi or @Tally, so tagging one of them might be a good idea! XD  Anyway, personally, I think it could be cool to have a character like the one you have in mind on the forum!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

DragonSong

Oh shoot, I meant to tag peoples and I totally spaced o.0

Thanks JackieCat!! :3

DragonSong

Okay, so I created Ilona, but I don't want to play her unless I'm extra sure it's okay, so I'll just tag some admin peoples ^.^

@Rhi-Rhi @Tally

DragonSong

Shameless bumping of this question, 'cause I think I may wanna start some sort of event with Ilona :3

@Rhi-Rhi @Tally

Draconian

Well!

Im sure if you keep it vague-ish itll be okay? Nothing like "and on sundays they all clapped their hands three times and then did a dance." Fell was a big place so im sure its fine if you go on with your jazz. (:

I have a set of mages (now weapons (Taich has one)/one that became a human (Reinier)) who were from Fell and Rhi didnt have a problem with them! Im sure if there was a problem she'd let you know and you two could work it out together.

DragonSong

Alright then! Thanks, Drac, I'll keep that in mind- I don't think anything in this idea is gonna really like, try to resurrect Fell as a kingdom or anything, so hopefully it'll be okay :3

Rhindeer

Sorry about the late reply! But Draccy's got the right of it!

As long as stuff is kept pretty vague, go for it! Fell is pretty much a giant mystery a la say...Atlantis. Only instead of sinking into the ocean is sorta asploded and there are known ruins. xD But a lot has been lost over last several thousand years.

But it was a big and very diverse place and magic was fruitful and common. I'd also say is was very technologically advanced for the time--but all that stuff was lost during the destruction. (In the same vein as the burning of Aztec libraries and the destruction and looting of Egyptian temples. Traces and hints remain, but the stuff is pretty much gone, though some crazy artifacts might still be laying around that people are free to discover! Of course the curse is a huge issue...>_>). I'll probably end up adding some small breadcrumb details to expand upon what IS known about it, but for the most part, it's just supposed to be a mystery!

Your character's totes fine though. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa