Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Open to any rp plot!!!

Started by WallyD, June 22, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Somehow my activity on SotE has dwindled so I am open to anything. I do have certain characters that I wish to use. There's Asta (My very first rp character), Julien (My favorite), and then Zane Kelly (My newest character). All are in my signature and I am open to plots, funny or serious. And I can use my others, there's like to actually limit, I just prefer to to with these three instead of the others.

Asta York- a prideful 18 year old Changeling. She has no knowledge of what she is, for all she knows is that she is a human with elemental magic. Don't let her hard face fool you, know her long enough and she'll be a sailor at sea.

Julien Leaforb- a drunk Mordecai Mercenary. He would do just about anything for money and if given the chance, would run if the job is deemed "to hard". But warning, this ass wipe has a secret weapon.

Zane Kelly- a smooth but tricky elf. He enjoys magical items as much, or even more than flirting himself to every girls side. And yes, he is short.

RogueWolf

Open to just about everything just let me know what type of character / rp you'd like.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Know you and I got something going, but ya know I have characters if any catch ya fancy.

WallyD

Hey quick question. I know that I already talked to RogueWolf, but will the two of you be willing to join in a thread together? If not then that's cool two, it'll be one on one then

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

WallyD

I don't know about the plot but I was going to use Julien. I also checked out your guys characters and I like Foosfaruk for Elekta Kount and Kristof Zorin for RogueWolf. I feel like that the three of them would either really piss each other off or find away to help each other. Both sound good to me XD

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

WallyD

Hey, I got the thread up, both of you can join. First come first serve:
In Blood and Sweat

Warrior_Queen

I would love to RP Dracara with Zane. Let me know if you are interested :)