Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come one! Come All!

Started by almighyxcavus, November 05, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

On this day, it was forged once again. The pillar, the embodiment of trial and hardships. To this day no one has made it to the top to claim it's prize. Nor has anyone ever returned from there attempts. They say what lies atop can only be sought by those true of heart, sturdy by body, and dedicated by soul.
-Crazy Old Dude

A massive spiraling pillar has appeared in the center of Le'Ranna. It beckons to all adventurers with a beaming white light at the top that persists through even the darkest nights. Will you accept it's mysterious call? Or don't, not like it's going anywhere really.

Map credit goes to Keisen#3645 on discord, edit by me

OOC: All jokes aside, hiya everyone. So here's the basic spiel: I'm kinda in the mood for just a giant fight tournament. All characters who want to participate please let me know. The main thread will be located in La'Marri.

Rules for the tournament go as follows:
1. No one shall be killed in this tournament (unless you and your tournament partner care to have that as an integral part of the thread then by all means)
2. No weapons. Basic magic manipulation is allowed and is encouraged. (No all powerful avatars and such please and thank you)
3. Be reasonable. Yes, your characters may use magic and such, but keep it within their limitations as it makes for much more interesting thread.
4. Should there be any conflicts between who should the victor be feel free to contact me as an unbiased opinion.
5. You must preface your thread on how your character reached the top if the pillar, they must reach the top in order to participate. (By any means necessary Wink. Wink.)
6. Have fun!

Razor-D-Belphe

I'll apply with Yas - http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=25953.0 - he propelled himself to the top of the pillar on a jet of fire. He's merely entering for sadistic fun.