Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Eligible character idea

Started by VioletDusk, June 19, 2023, 12:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletDusk

Questions about character's concept.

1. Character's magical abilities

Is it alright if I make a character who used to be a magicless human but then gained magical abilities and can transforms into a Fish-like bird creature (Whose species I'm uncertain to name of besides Marine Chimera or Mutant Bird.) when she wore an enchanted mask that was created and abandoned by an unknown Mage when it was discovered to be defective. The Creature is able to fly, has night vision, can create strong sound waves from its beak that's capable to push her targets like caravans, humans, dragons but is not strong enough to destroy or shatter things and is able to breathe underwater but cannot go below deeper depths than Epipelagic/Sunlight Zone (200m) due to being unable to handle colder undercurrents pressure. More details about appearance will be on the joining form when it's confirmed to be eligible and when I'm finish writing about it.

2. Character's History
The OC was born in a settlement or Hyoite in Sionad Tundra. She became feral and went on a rampage but only injured some villagers and didn't do anything further than that when she worn the mask for the first time. When she reverted back into human from exhaustion, the mask dissipated and its mana merged into her body and she managed to stabilized her magical abilities when she found out about them. After some years, she transferred to La'marri with the help of her parents.
Characters: Aislin

Rhindeer

All of that sounds 100% okay and 100% fun. 8D Go for it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

VioletDusk

Characters: Aislin