Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

More Friends? ((Pitch))

Started by Brisinger987, June 20, 2013, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Skalos had managed to find a nice cave that was dark, and had lots of bats to eat and be friends with. He remembered his friends from the Colony, how nice they were. He hadn't wanted to eat them, but he still asked to try one of them. They told him no, and he had accepted their answer. Didn't want his new friends not to like him.

He had waited till nightfall to go out travelling, as friends were more fun at night. They played chase more often. And played hide and seek more often too. As well as tag. Although Skalos had never actually caught one of them when they played tag. They ran away too fast, and he guessed they must have gotten lost as they didn't come back.

He had also tried that elf-friends flesh. She was nice and sweet, very juicy. So nice to eat that he had eaten everything but the bones. He left the bones in a  friend's bed room as a joke. He knew they liked his jokes, as they shouted about them in the streets, and the guards even liked them.

But tonight he just wanted new friends. So he stalked the streets, approaching anyone who was out.

Seeing a pretty woman all on her own, he decided to become her friend.

"Will you be our friend? We can play tag, and chase, and hide and seek!" He walked towards the woman, who ran, screaming for her life. Maybe the guards would play chase now!

Pitch

​Pitch was awkwardly perched on the corner of a rooftop. No matter how easy drawings made it look, it was actually pretty hard with a large set of wings. Behind him, Scree lay curled up on the slanted roof, red eyes scanning the ground. "Pitch, look. There may or may not be some kind of demon running after a woman ranting crazily about friends and hide-and-seek." The dark angel shot up from where he was sitting, smoothly crouching to see some weird octopus-like demon running after a girl.

"Oh, that looks interesting. No assassination requests, nothing to steal...let's have a little fun." He stood up and spread his wings, making sure that they were clearly visible for a moment, outlined in the moonlight, before leaping off and swooping down. Scree sighed and got up, slowly climbing down the roof - he could catch up later.

​Meanwhile, Pitch slammed into the ground in front of the strange creature, grinning and showing every single one of his abnormally sharp teeth. "Why, hello there. Want to play?"

Brisinger987

Skalos gasped as the person landed in front of him. "You want to play? We can play tag! Or chase! Or hide and seek! Or riddles, or pranks, or dares! Ooh! We dare you to... To... To eat the first guardsman you find!" Skalos' mind thought that it was funny, and it made the creature roll around of the floor laughing manically. Skalos had taken a second to examine the person. They had wings. Skalos gave himself a pair of huge bat wings. He liked them.

"We can be best friends! We are Skalos, what is your name birdman-friend?" Skalos gave a wide smile, and flicked his tongue through his teeth. The dark angel looked like a threat, but Skalos' mind didn't manage to join the person to the sense of evil.

Pitch

Wow, that demon was pretty clueless for a demon. Really, he didn't sense the overwhelming aura from Pitch that literally screamed "sinister"? Pitch prided himself on his demonic heritage, and that weird one was almost a disgrace.

"Skalos? I'm Pitch. You want to play, huh? Well, I'll play. Why don't we leave those weakling guardsmen alone and you can try to catch me, hmm?" He grinned, showing sharp teeth once again. "Then we can play one of my favorite games! What do you say?"

Behind him, quietly blending into the shadows of an alleyway, Scree watched carefully as Pitch and...Skalos talked. Pitch wasn't one to randomly accept, well, death challenges unless he was at least ninety percent confident that he could win.

"If you catch me, then you win. And if I catch you first, I win! So ready to play?"

Oh. Pitch was twisting the game to suit his dark hunter inside. This wasn't a challenge to Pitch - this was just a game.