Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

We Are Built From Broken Parts ((Ghosteh))

Started by Brisinger987, June 23, 2013, 02:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Skalos teleported to a spot in front of her, and snarled, attempting to grab her. "You tried to hurt us! WE KILL YOU!! DIE!!" Skalos opened his mouth to bite her.

Ghosteh

Risl quickly came to a stop and watch with wide eyes as his mouth came into bite her, instinctively she threw down her bow and reach for her dagger and torn it out of its sheathe. she took the blade and attempted stab him in the mouth with it.

Brisinger987

The dagger landed in place, and Skalos pulled away, taking the knife in his mouth, and ripping it out. Skalos went to grab her shoulders, trying to dig his claws in.

Ghosteh

Risl screamed in pain as his sharp claws dug into her, she could felt herself sweating bullets, and thought of everything she could do to get out of this, she grabbed an arrow from her slowly emptying quiver and tried to stab it in to his hand.

Brisinger987

Skalos took yet anther wound, but still kept fighting. He recoiled with one hand, tearing the arrow out, the using his claws to try and slash her face. He dug his other hand in, trying to keep a hold of his victim.

Ghosteh

Risl tried to escape but he had deeply dug his claws into her, she could feel blood running down her side, Is this how it ends for me? No! i don't want it to end here! I won't let it! she thought finding herself with new determination, she took another  arrow, had one in each hand, she took it and tried to stab it in to the hand that was going for her face.

Brisinger987

Skalos screeched yet again, his demonic rage being the only thing keeping him from fleeing to recover. He felt physical pain, and he had to leave to recover from it. But he would kill this girl first. The arrow went straight through his hand, and he used a tendril to try and strangle the girl.

Ghosteh

the dark tendril coiled around her neck and tighten, Risl could feel the tightness in her chest as her body begged for air. Risl looked behind her, she had only 1 arrow left, she slowly reach back and a grabbed it with shaky hands as her other hand grabbed at the tendril around her neck, she gasped for air that she couldn't get, a tried to use hr last arrow to stab into the tendril.

Brisinger987

The arrow pierced the tendril, and instantly, Skalos released his grip on the girl, screaming in pain as he bled from the stab wounds. He began to crawl away, stumbling several times and falling flat at one point.

"Risl-enemy, please don't hurt us anymore! We beg it of you!"

Ghosteh

Risl fell to the ground and immediately started to gasp of air, Risl could feel her legs ache and found herself too weak to move. She looked over at the beast as it crawled away, " I couldn't hurt you right now... even if i want to..." she panted still trying to regain her breath.

Brisinger987

Skalos actually began to weep, trying to trap her sympathies. "Please don't hurt us... Please, please, please, don't hurt us.... We only attacked cause you did hurt us.... No more pain, please..." Skalos let out a tormented wail.

Ghosteh

Risl looked on Skalos and began to regret her actions against him. she felt her stomach become heavy with guilt. Maybe, i was wrong. she thought Maybe he isn't a bad guy, just misunderstood. she sighed. I'm such a fool. just because he looks scary doesn't mean he is automatically a monster.

Risl took a deep breath " Look, i think this was just a big misunderstanding, I thought you were attacking this village so i attacked back. I.. I'm sorry" and with those last few words she looked down at the ground.

Brisinger987

She was sorry. His brain snapped back, and he felt his old habits return immediately. "So you are Risl-friend then? We don't have to be scared of you? Yippeee!!" Skalos shouted. "We can be friends, we can be friends!" He danced slightly, waiting for his wounds to heal.

Ghosteh

Risl watched him dance, "Yeah, we can be friends." she said while giggling. She stood up and picked up her wooden bow, her limbs still aching from the stress of the fight.

Risl then wandered over to where her dagger had fallen, pick it up and put it back in it sheathe.

Brisinger987

"We can play games? And do fun friend things?" Skalos felt his wounds begin to seal and recover completely. While she might take a while, he was very ready to fight again.

Ghosteh

"We can, but not right now. My injures don't heal as fast as yours." Risl said as she walked over to a nearby house, using it to support her weight.

Brisinger987

"Did we hurt you? Do you want us to go and find a healer? We can bring healer here to help." Skalos looked genuinely worried, and Nice and Nasty were arguing in his head over the incident.