Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My Psycho Assassin Is Lonely (Anyone wanna RP?)

Started by Brisinger987, May 31, 2013, 01:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

My psycho Assassin, the newest addition to my roster, is looking to RP with ANYONE! No preferences, no limits, just let me know if you are interested!

Ixil

Hey. I wouldn't mind RP'ing if you're open to anyone. If you can't be asked to read my character profile, Ixil is a contracted killer and thief with standstill elemental fire magic. Lives primarily in Connlaoth, but will travel. Ixil helps the innocent, but is against the law and is a very ruthless justice style character. Open to all types of mature contents, but please PM me if you want to make a thread with me. We can discuss the details of the storyline but also, PM me if you wish to do something to my character like PP or GM first as my character has a specific personality and guideline to him.   :D

Brisinger987

Torak is more of a "If you pay well, I'll kill it style character", so potential allies? And for the demon Ixil deals with, Kirnardaz would do that sort of stuff. Or one of Kirnardaz's lackeys.

Ixil

Sounds good. If you want, tag me in another plotting post and we can discuss it further and invite some more people if you want.