Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where Are All The People At?

Started by Brisinger987, August 17, 2013, 12:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Right, due to a distinct lack of people onsite at the moment, I have decided to post this GENERAL PLOTTING. I can plot here, so if people who wanna RP here post here? We will arrange all details here. And most of my characters are inactive *sad face* so can we plot with the live tally:

Kirnardaz: 1
Veraxitoc: 0
Torak: 3
Seh'lvah: 1
Skalos: 0
Ro'le:tak: 0
Methusela: 2
Nekros Pilate: 0
Loreiaka: 2
Xerordir: 2

Can we focus on getting posts for the zero counts please? I know it's picky to ask that of you guys but I hate having things I don't use... And they are unused. More plots and posties for the 1's as well, but they're not a priority.

Paradox

In all fairness, a lot of folks are going back to school right now. That might be part of the reason it's a little more quiet?  In my case, someone got fired at work and I picked up their hours . I also took a volunteer job at the local library.Hence why I'm not around as much as I was before.

Sadly, I don't think I have any characters open and I'm not looking to start any more threads. However, I might have one or two threads that you might be able to join depending on your interests and what characters you want to use. I, of course, need to find time to look them over and ...then discuss with my partners whether they're comfortable with having another on board or not. So, I'll pm you sometime and let you know. I won't be doing anything rp-ish til Monday though when I have more time . xD

Brisinger987

Oh right, I see. Well in sunny England, we don't go back till September the 5th, so that will be when it hits me...

visualspice

I just started working, hence my excuse for not being online as much D:
but we also don't have any current threads right now, so there's that 8D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

Torak is such an active character and all my good ones are like "meh"