Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where...WHO am I (catling)

Started by Hadrian, September 02, 2013, 06:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadrian

Deneryll opens his eyes to see fog and trees. He rubs his eyes once again just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Huh...where... WHO am I", Deneryll said to himself. He looked at his hands and feet and wonders. Who is he? He knows not, he only knows his name. He gets up, at least knowing how to use his body. He looked to his right, his left, then the right again looking for others. The only thing he notices is a sword and shield stuck in the ground. Thinking they're his he picks them up and wanders forward. As he walks through the fog and into who knows what, he notices a cabin in the distance. Deneryll then starts running to cabin full speed.

Catchmyfallingtears

Laraya sat quietly in her cabin tending to the large pot that hung over her cooking fire. It had been quiet the past few days and the healer was enjoying the time to rest. Her deep blue eyes looked up from the pot as she heard the sound of branches cracking around her cabin. "Who could that be."She murmured to herself as her hand rested on the hilt of her knife.

Hadrian

As Deneryll reached the cabin he could finally catch his breath. He took a moment to rest before knocking on the door of this cabin. *knock* *knock*

" Hello!!??, anybody home?", He called out.

He was hoping somebody was in there. It mattered not to him, he just needed to figure out things.

Catchmyfallingtears

The healer started at the knocks and the voice. Very hesitantly, with her hand on her knife she opened the door. "Can I help you?" She asked the man quietly as she looked him up and down hesitantly.

Hadrian

Deneryll was surprised somebody answered, he was sure he would have to leave. Standing at the door was a woman, hand on her knife, examining Deneryll.

"Uh... Can you help me?", He said.

He took a step back and put his weapons on the ground so she wouldn't think he was hostile. Wouldn't want to die just right after you start living.

Catchmyfallingtears

She watched him warily "What do you need help with?" She asked after a moment as she watched the man place his weapon on the ground. She was very unsure of this man infront of her right now.

Hadrian

"I uh...everything...", Deneryll said. He wasn't really sure how she would answer. But then again, he wasn't sure of anything. He had hoped she would be nice to him. The woman standing before him looked nice enough. He was so confused.He needed answers.