Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where secrets meet (Anadwen)

Started by Nomad, January 20, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

Shifting his gaze from her he glances to one of her hands for a brief moment before looking back to her face as she spoke. As it turns out, she had a place she was willing to take him rather then get a room here in the tavern. This as well seemed a bit out of place given that they had just met and yet she was willing to take him back to her home. One would think she would rather get a room here rather then take a stranger to her home, but he decided not to speak on the matter, instead he went along with it.

As she took hold of his hand he followed along after her, allowing her to lead the way. Again she brought up the prospect of alcoholic drink, either she was trying to get him drunk so she could take his money and belongings or she was trying something else. " I see... Indeed a song does sound like an enticing prospect, though I can think of other things I would not mind doing. " he says with a grin, insinuating that he had other things in mind once they got to her house.

Anadwen

She laughed. "There are, indeed, many things!" But you won't get to those. She only meant to get rid of his memories of her. If he won't recall her anymore, only like a shadow in his mind, she would be safe.

Anoriel quickly led him through the dusky room of the tavern out, into the shadowy streets, crooked under the veil of twilight. Her house wasn't too far, only a few minutes of swift walking through the backstreets, shortcuts, and markets. They passed small shops and houses, lit displays of taverns, riders and people, walking by, until Anoriel stepped before a wooden door of a small house. A key appeared in her hands, and she stuck it into the keyhole.

Her hands turned the key softly, and the lock clicked. The wooden board of the door opened, and she stepped in. "Follow me!" she smiled, and gestured Darius to come in.

Nomad

As she leads him out of the tavern he begins to shift his gaze slowly, scanning the area around him. Scanning the area he makes mental notes of the direction she is taking him as well as notable structures to act as land marks should he have to find his way back to her later. Though he thought it would be longer then a short jaunt he finds that the way she has taken him leads to her house rather quickly, or at least what she said was her house, this was something he could not be sure of.

Turning his gaze to the door he glances over it for a moment before it is pushed open allowing her to step inside. As she speaks he looks back to her and smiles softly as he steps into her house, nodding his head faintly. " Thank you. " he says as he enters into her house before shifting his gaze to glance around once again, getting a feel for the inside of her house.