Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Party With Some Real Fireworks! (Connloathian Civil War/Open to Nobles)

Started by kleineklementine, May 28, 2014, 07:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

What better way to celebrate the end of a long, cold, bitter winter than a ball? Duchess Melora of Hellvion will be celebrating the end of Connloath's long winter in style, by hosting a grand ball! Who doesn't want to strut out and enjoy life now that spring has finally come?

At the moment, this will be only open to Connloathian nobles. Melora's a bit of a snob, so I'll let Spice weigh in on whether or not lower nobility need apply.

Of course, not every party can go off without a hitch, and this one is no exception. During the course of the ball, rebel mages will be making some 'fireworks' of their own!

If you're interested in having your character attend, please reply to this thread! Or, if you have questions, PM Spice or myself.

Anadwen

visualspice

Now I have to consider which of my nobles would attend XD

Probably the Grand Duke, naturally (or Melora would be PISSED)
and obviously Melora herself, and her daughter, Aella~

Then Davishire would be there most likely, as he's a potential heir to the throne and I'll have to think on the others!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Okay, okay, fine, no Treyburns.  Sheesh.  :D

Kathryn would be there, obv!

visualspice

The Treyburns COULD be there, but Melora might not be so happy about it? 8D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

lolololol  I think this party will be hectic enough without their help!  <3

Anadwen

I might have a good firework supply, btw. for the best colorful pretty rockets... give Lucien a call (Melora can prove this!)! he will give a call to a guy who will give a call to a guy who will get them ;)

kleineklementine

I forgot to add that this will be another multi-thread event, like the Masked Ball from awhile back. That way everyone can have whatever side-threads they want to go along with the Main Plotty Things. :D

I think I will probably only have Constance Carwick in attendance, posing as her cousin Bryony, sister of the late Duke of Wulfbauer, Avery Carwick (TRAGICALLY MOWED DOWN!!!)

Maybe Dahlia Gray will show up, too. If any lowly Treyburn-types get to attend. >.> Who knows.

visualspice

Quote from: kleineklementine on May 28, 2014, 01:13:39 PM
Maybe Dahlia Gray will show up, too. If any lowly Treyburn-types get to attend. >.> Who knows.

<3 Maybe she could be Edward's hot date!

Ivory

Quote from: visualspice on May 28, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Exactly what I was thinking!

visualspice

Quote from: Ivory on May 28, 2014, 01:17:58 PM
Quote from: visualspice on May 28, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Exactly what I was thinking!

And Leif and Audric are dates?
Though I don't think Leify will be attending </3

zozee9

If Cyrus is joining, Marie might too... Moonie? This is up to you. xD

On the other hand, whether or not Illi attends is up to Spicy. I get the feeling that the ball will either be when people find out about his proposal... or their first time seeing each other after the long winter (depending on which Spicy and I decide to go with). Assuming she attends. I get the feeling she'll find her way in. Illi likes balls.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on May 28, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

On the other hand, whether or not Illi attends is up to Spicy. I get the feeling that the ball will either be when people find out about his proposal... or their first time seeing each other after the long winter (depending on which Spicy and I decide to go with). Assuming she attends. I get the feeling she'll find her way in. Illi likes balls.

<3 yeah, I'm assuming Illi and Davishire will attend, and if we go with the idea they inadvertently spend the winter together, I think they'd end up engaged at the end of it- meaning that spring when the ball rolls around, she'd most certainly be his date- or expected to arrive considering they'd be engaged.

Another thing that will make Melora upset- BWAHAHAHA

Anadwen

Ivory

I...I forgot about Audric.  *hangs head*  Why isn't Leify-poo going?!

And what is this about Illi spending the winter with Davishire???  Red is horrified.  HORRIFIED.

visualspice

Quote from: Ivory on May 28, 2014, 01:35:28 PM

And what is this about Illi spending the winter with Davishire???  Red is horrified.  HORRIFIED.

<3 oh I assure you, it'll be a most unfortunate situation at first that turns into 'whoops, the snow is comign down bad- (for months..)' and she'll be stuck there <3

Would be great if, when that happens, Red shows up 8D

Ivory

Quote from: visualspice on May 28, 2014, 01:40:18 PM
Quote from: Ivory on May 28, 2014, 01:35:28 PM

<3 oh I assure you, it'll be a most unfortunate situation at first that turns into 'whoops, the snow is comign down bad- (for months..)' and she'll be stuck there <3

Would be great if, when that happens, Red shows up 8D

Red will [probably] be getting settled in Orchy.  :/

...Trev, on the other hand, is immune to snow.  (Well, that is, he'll be about!)

zozee9

Quote from: Moonie on May 28, 2014, 01:31:07 PM
Quote from: zozee9 on May 28, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

Of course Cyrus would take his wife if she wanted to go.

I meant that more along the lines of whether they'd be married (or at least on good terms) at the time. xD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.