Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome to my Store [private]

Started by Greenery, June 25, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"Well you better find some!" He exclaimed in a joking matter, resting his back on the tree trunk and closing his eyes.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked around for a moment and said,"Well it doesn't look like there's much in our area. I guess I'll have to go out alone." He then swung his bow onto his back and slowly began to walk towards the deeper part of the forest.

Greenery

Vertus nodded and called after him saying, "Be safe! Don't get killed!" He shouted before he decided to take a short nap.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil walked into the woods silently and muttered,"Lazy steed, he can hunt too!" He then chuckled at his own joke as he continued to search for something decently size.

Greenery

Ah, life was good. He didn't have anything to worry about nor did he have to get up and hunt. This ritual he performed to switch places with Bovil was a wonderful idea.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil silently stalked his prey. It was a nice and plump little rabbit that would make a decent meal. Bovil drew his arrow and aimed silently before suddenly releasing it straight into the rabbit's head. Bovil smiled as he put his bow back around his shoulder and picked up the dead rabbit before returning to Vertus, "I got your meal, you're making the fire." he said as he sat down with a yawn.

Greenery

When Bovil returned, the temporary centaur sat got up, slowly, and looked at the game. "Hm. That's of good size." He cracked his neck before going over to gather firewood that was scattered around the edges of the small clearing. "Fine. It's the least I could do." Once the sticks were in place, he opened his palm, summoned a fireball and tossed it making a campfire. "There you go. Happy?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil took Vertus' spot at the tree and nodded, "Yes, that's much better. Now if you wouldn't mind cooking the rabbit too, that'd be wonderful."

Greenery

Vertus rolled his eyes and did like he was told. "Yeah, yeah." The sorcerer sighed and reached into his satchel to pull out a knife and pot. "And how would you like this prepared, Sir Bovil."