Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Snake in the Water! [open] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, January 14, 2015, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Sahar listed them off on her fingers. "Massages, tea, hookah, and sex, to name a few," she said. "I'm rather well versed in all of those."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

Sex? As a relaxation method? To be fair, the Thanati had a very lenient view of the subject, but it was about enjoying the gift of life given by Inima. It was not just for relaxation. Or maybe it was? Tien didn't know. He had been away from home for quite some time. Still, he found himself getting slightly aroused at the thought. Sahar was very attractive.

Tien stopped himself. What was he thinking? She obviously wasn't opposed to the idea, but still.

"A massage would be nice," he told her.

Surely nothing would come out of a harmless massage.

Rhindeer

"I thought you might say that," Sahar said as she rose from the pillows to climb onto the bed with him. She crawled behind him and took a seat, cross-legged, and put her hands on his shoulders.

"You seemed like you might need it, wound up as you are! And carrying so much pain and bitterness...that takes a physical toll on the body, you know. Tenses you up, knots up your muscles, makes it more difficult to get a good night's rest. You have to let all that go and live in the now," she said, as her hands began to work--and she "tsked" quietly when she very quickly encountered knots.

"As I thought. Now, tell me if it hurts too much, because I'm going to have to really work at these if we're to loosen them up."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

As Sahar got to work, Tien released a massive sigh of relief. Sahar's hands were magical. As the tension in his shoulders lessened, his eyelids started getting heavier. Tien never felt something so amazing. He hoped she didn't stop at his shoulders and worked her magic on all of him.

Rhindeer

Which, well, was exactly what she planned on doing!

For as Sahar kneaded Tien's muscles and felt the knots relax, she gradually began to move further down, thumbs digging into him to work out the kinks. She moved from his shoulders down his arms, silently appreciating the musculature that no doubt came from swordplay, and then trailed her hands over his upper back to start working on the large muscle groups there.

"Ah, there. You're doing much better already," she commented, stroking him more gently to give him a break from the harder, deeper massage she'd been giving him--and to give her fingers a rest, too! She trailed her hands back up his spine and over the back of his neck, fingers trailing through his hair as she began to gently knead his scalp, as well.

"Lay on your belly for me?" she said.

Wicked Basket

Tien did as she asked and laid down on his stomach. He felt like he was melting, and it was wonderful. Sahar was definitely well versed in massages.

As she continued on he moaned softly in pleasure. 

"You're amazing," he mumbled.

Though he was referring to her massaging skills being amazing, he was too relaxed to bother forming all of the words, so only those two came out.

Rhindeer

"So I've been told," Sahar said, mirth in her voice, as she moved to lightly straddle Tien's legs so she could work down his back. She leaned into her hands to work out  a particularly stubborn knot in his lower back, then started to work on his glutes.

Wicked Basket

Tien couldn't move even if he wanted to. He was completely in Sahar's power. While he did become concerned for a second when her hands ventured below his lower back, he told himself that it was just a harmless massage and just let her go. It would only be weird if he made it weird.

"Are you sure that scrying is the only magical gift you possess," he asked lazily.

Rhindeer

"Mm, not at all!" Sahar said as she worked lower and began to knead the tense muscles of his thighs, trying hard to hide her amusement as he turned to water in her hands. "I've been told I have other gifts far more magical."

Wicked Basket

Rhindeer

Sahar actually stopped, and burst into laughter at such a question. Either he was truly oblivious, or he was deeply curious and hesitant to admit it. He'd definitely blushed and sputtered earlier, which lead her to wonder if he was a virgin--which wouldn't surprise her, from what he'd told her, if insecurity had kept him from pursuing relationships and had him pushing people away.

"Well, if your moans are anything to go by, I'd say my hands are quite magical," she said with a grin as she moved back up up his body and shifted to straddle his thighs. She leaned over him, close enough to speak into his ear, her breasts brushing against his back. "I've been told my mouth works wonders, too."

Wicked Basket

Tien shuddered beneath her. He was getting aroused, and there was no denying it. It was also apparent that it was exactly what Sahar was intending to accomplish. The fact that Tien came from a very sexually lax culture, but had never done anything of the sort and was feeling deprived didn't help either. All of these factors combined led into what he said next.

"Show me."

Rhindeer

Well! That was...actually kind of a surprise! Sahar had expected more flustered blushing, not agreement, but there was also actually the possibility that he didn't know what he was agreeing to. While Sahar was all about surprises, this was definitely not the sort of thing one just sprung on a person!

She lightly caressed the back of his neck. "You're sure?" she asked, and sat back up, rolling off of him to kneel beside him. "And you do know what I mean by that, don't you?"

Wicked Basket

"Don't give me the opportunity to second-guess myself," Tien replied. "I'll never make up my mind if you do."

Rhindeer

"I'm going to take that as a yes, then," Sahar said, and lightly tapped a finger to his nose. "But if I'm to do anything, I can't do it while you're on your belly with your pants still on."

Wicked Basket

Tien followed his own advice about not giving himself time to think. He immediately got off the bed and stripped completely. He stood before Sahar completely naked, and fully aroused. It was now very apparent that Sahar's teasing had been quite effective.

Rhindeer

Sahar watched Tien undress, eyebrows rising as he just went for it, quickly like this situation was a pool of cold water he needed to dive into. And then her eyebrows rose even higher when, finally, he stood before her without a stitch--and her eyes dipped lower before widening appreciatively. He was certainly ready and rarin' to go!

Which she was certainly not complaining about. There were few things more arousing than being wanted, and she bit her lip in anticipation as she rose from the bed.

"Someone's excited," she teased, as she slid a hand along the back of his neck and curled in close to him, pressing their bodies flush together. Her other hand cupped his unmarred cheek as she brought their mouths together in a kiss to break the ice, lips nibbling on his and tongue tasting him.

Wicked Basket

Tien was more than a bit anxious when Sahar approached him, and became even more so when she pressed her body up against his. Just the sensation of her bare flesh against his own felt marvelous. She was soft and smooth all over. When she kissed him he froze. As she nibbled on his lips and tasted him he felt like his heart had even stopped beating.

As he got used to all of the new sensations, Tien began regaining mobility. His arms tentatively moved to Sahar's hips, and then wrapped around her lower back. He then began slowly replicating Sahar's kissing, gradually becoming better until he was able to match her. His heart was beating a million times per minute, but it felt wonderful. He had never done anything so intimate before. The fact that they were both completely naked only added to the excitement.

Rhindeer

"Relax," Sahar murmured between kisses, feeling his excitement and nerves as his heart beat rapidly against her chest.

He was growing bolder, that much was true, and he was doing well thus far, his kisses growing less awkward and more refined--though Sahar didn't expect much from him, either way. If he was new to this--and he certainly seemed it!--then she was quite prepared for this to be a short session, indeed! She'd never laid with a virgin, but she'd heard from the other women that their...excitement...could make them...release...before they even got inside the lady! No matter! This was more for him than for her, fun as it would be--and maybe he'd get a much needed confidence boost out of the deal.

Kissing him passionately, teaching him how she liked it, she slowly turned with him to put his back to the bed. She feathered kisses along his jaw and down his neck even as she placed her hands on his shoulders and guided him to sit--and those kisses soon went gradually lower as she knelt before him and smoothed her hands over his thighs before trailing a hand over his cock.

Wicked Basket

Despite wanting to relax like Sahar had told him to, his body had no intention of doing so. He did his best to take every hint she was giving to him and did his best to give her what she wanted. As she sat him down on the bed, his anxiety only grew. He shuddered with excitement as she kissed her way down his body and his member twitched in anticipation as her hand trailed over it.

"You definitely seem to know what you're doing," he managed between breaths.