Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragon Blooded

Started by Jounin64, May 20, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Nezhir shrugs. "Fine, you proved me wrong once lets see how it goes your way,but if things go wrong I'm taking control again." He starts following Yuuki. "As for the dragon maybe a week or two. Like I said we're aiming for a young one."

(OOC: Sorry if these are short I've bern on my phone cuz I can't get to my computer till tomorrow)

Draconian

"This is your little venture," Yuuki backed up, his arms out. "You said 'hey we'll kill a dragon' or whatever, so you lead the way. I was just walking ahead 'cause I figured we were, y'know, going down the mountain." He frowned, looking away, "Can't we just buy an already dead one with the money we made? You can use my half."

Jounin64

Nezhir takes lead pulling his face wraps back up and starts heading down now fairly close to the inn they began at. "If that's what you prefer then we can do that. I have some contacts in an illegal market back in Essryn, we can work out a deal there."

Draconian

Yuuki didn't want to admit to not enjoy killing, since this guy seemed to love it.

And he'd probably get another lecture on weakness and blah, blah, blah. Yuuki rolls his eyes in anticipation to this make believe conversation and pushed a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I'd rather just buy one. Way less effort involved on our part." Then he shifted his weight and chuckled, "So you... Bounty hunt criminals... but do dealings in the black market?"

Jounin64

"Ha! Who said I just hunted criminals. Down in Essryn most bounties are for escaped slaves. Besides the black market gives the highest paying bounties, whether it be rival criminals or meddling aristocrats."

They reach the inn and he pauses for a moment. "To get rich off this job you don't just need to be efficient, but you need to know where the good bounties are...whether they're morally right or not. Because morals aren't a winning trait for a bounty hunters."

Draconian

Yuuki sighed and pushed his hands through his hair. What had he gotten himself into ? This guy was crazy, he just wanted to go home but now he was stuck here until they delivered a dragon. "No. you're right. Bounty Hunter's really shouldn't have morals." Another shake of his head and he closed his eyes.

"Good thing this is so easy for you, hmm? I bet you'd murder your own children if it made you a quick buck." A sly look at the man and a slow eyebrow raised. Yuuki may or may not have been trying to egg the guy on.

Jounin64

Nezhir glares at Yuuki. "Depends on how strong they are and how high the price, but only if I loose I'll know that they're ready for the real world...It would be an honor to die by the hand of my child because then I'll know I raised them well."

He then pulls down he face wraps and returns the look while cracking his neck. He motions toward the inn. "We resting or moving? I could care less at this point."