Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Imprisoned! Again! (Spice)

Started by Paradox, January 05, 2014, 05:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Laighean sighed.

Women.

He followed along behind her. "So, ah've been wonderin' all this time....'ow did ye manage to slip out th' first time? Is this normal for you?" He inquired. 

((We might need to discuss what to do here in PM or something. ))

visualspice

Aella tried to ignore him, but her tongue wouldn't allow for silence.
"Things like this might be usual for a man like yourself," she went on, nose to the air. "But as a lady and a daughter to the Duke of Hellvion, rules are to be upheld, there is a certain etiquette and-" As she rounded the bend her words got gargled inside her throat as she nearly ran, quite literally, into another person.

"Oh, forgive me I-" But her words fell short when the taller, burly and heavily bearded fellow turned around. And she was so close she could smell the alcohol, even over the heavy scent of body odor, urine and smoke. And the way the man's grey eyes looked her over, like some starved beast...

She found herself taking a step back, her heart fluttering with a chill of fear as her mind went completely blank.

"I take apologies only in the form of payment from one's body." Again, his eyes took her in with hunger. "For men.." he went on, looking up into her eyes, "I take fingers, toes, or if they're unlucky, their heads. But women.." Here, he smiled, exposing a row of rotting teeth. "Women I only wish to sample but one piece." And before Aella knew what was going on, his large hand closed over her smaller one and she was drawn clean up against the nasty, scratchy and awful smelling ratty clothes of his as his other hand went south and was shoved between her dress.

And Aella had absolutely no idea what to think or do, frozen in the moment as the man just about hefted up her skirts.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao