Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sealing Grounds - The Whisper Knows All (Legit Violet)

Started by Scythe-Nova, May 13, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh? Demonpeak eh? i had a feeling you would choose that place.."

Senka said with a cheerful tone as she tilted her head slightly, Of course there was lots of places that could have been chosen but Demonpeak was among the three most likely to be chosen. Senka pondered for a moment about various things as she put her finger agains her chin in a thinking pose, One of the bigger symbols shimmered and showed an bird view over Demonpeak.

-"Demonpeak has been deserted since about three hundred years ago, I'm sure the wildlife there will be of no concern."

She said with a wide grin and looked up towards Nevira as the symbols in the air slowly faded away, The underground tunnels of Demonpeak would certainly help Senka in her plans though it was not ideal it would have to do.

-"A word of caution if i may, these rumors will not attract only dragons but others as well... I suspect even some demons will take notice though i leave it up to thy to decide who is fit to help thine cause"

She explained as she began to saunter around the chamber in a calm manner her shawl twisting omniously behind her, Senka reached into her cloak and pulled out an orb a bit bigger than a fist but smaller than a head and held it towards Nevira in an offering gesture. The orb was of a dark green colour and had a faint light green energy flowing over its surface and a few runes carved on its jade like surface.

-"As i may not always be by thy side use this to contact me should you want to, As for mine self i will be setting things up behind the scenes like the whisper i am"

Senka would wait for Nevira to take the orb that she held out towards her, It was not a powerfull artifact but a usefull one as it would let one communicate through it to others who had another orb that was linked to eachother.

Codex

The Novian stared down at Senka as she reacted to her plan involving Demonpeak. Then she eyed her more carefully when she mentioned demons. The dragon snorted, black smoke flowing from her nostrils as her eyes fluctuated from violet to pink at what seemed like a random pattern. "Demons are of no concern to me... They are not part of the slavers ruling my home, so if they wish to help I will not ward them off... If they decide to get in the way, they will suffer the same fate as the other mongrels." She said with a stern tone.

After which, Senka took out a small orb and held it outstretched to the dragon. She observed it silently as the girl began to speak about its purpose. Slowly, the dragon's large tail slowly started to snake around the broken rubble that Senka had placed herself on. She leaned her head lower to take a closer look as the end of the dragons tail curled itself around the platform. She closed her eyes, and with a purple puff, the orb was gone... A side effect of the void.

"Alert me of your findings through this..."

Scythe-Nova

((OOC: Sorry for the wait :3))

-"Ah but of course."

She said with a wide smile and made a slight curtsy and looked up at Nevira, Senka then hopped down from the rubble and walked over to the entrance of the cave hall before looking back at nevira with a wide grin.

-"I will arrive at Demonpeak in say.. three days"

She said before bringing her fingers to her mouth and wolfwhistled before looking into the tunnel out, From the darkness something stirred and began walking towards the opening and soon a large beast came into view. The beast had a body like that of a wolfs but its front legs were much sturdier and had something akin to hands instead of front paws tipped with wicked looking claws, its body was covered in onyx black dagger like scales save from a bright red mane that sprouted from the base of it's neck and running along a stripe down it's spine and along it's long and strong lizard like tail.

-"Ah there thy are, were thou afraid?"

Senka said as she walked up to the creatured who lowered itself in front of senka The beasts head was like that of a wolf and a dragon combined, in it's maw it had rows of long sharp fangs and four orange glowing eyes instead of only two eyes and two cruel looking horns sprouted from each side of it's head. it's large fox like ears laid flush against it's mane as Senka stroked it's head in a affectionate fashion, the beast itself seemed to be completely smitten with Senka but still seemed very wary of Nevira as if it was afraid of her.

((OOC: Introducing Lami Again :3))

Codex

The dragon said nothing as the new creature walked into view. Undoubtidly one of Senka's many minions. She stared at it, as it had a rather odd look. Nothing Nevira could remember seeing back in her days before her imprisonment. "Three days... Very well..." She hissed. Her purple tongue snaked out and back in. "I will try and learn as much as I can about this world before then... Through meditation upon the top of the mountain..."  And with that, she snorted. Nevira raised her head to look up at the opening above her, and hissed. Soon, the weighs on her back began to move. They outstretched to an amazing length. The grey tattered shapes began to flap. Soon, the strong air currents returned as the large dragon flapped over and over, her legs slowly lifting off the ground. With what seemed like a sudden burst of speed, she leaped out of the cave into the crisp might air above the cave... She stayed in place for a moment, observing the land. Then, with triumphed roar she flew into the clouds... Adela's demise had finally come... With seering vengeance and hate towards those who imprisoned her...