Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

May I?

Started by Sheshia, April 18, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Ooc: Uuuh yeah probably gonna change the title  :-\ also here you go @WiltingWallflower sorry for the long wait.... lost my phone XD also @Bagelsworth I'm working on the thread also. Same reason as before XD phone poofed and easter school etc got crazy and is getting crazier so might be periods of time before I find my phone again between posts lol also @WiltingWallflower is this the right area for the house? Idk XD)

Alkio sighs and walks up to the door of the building. It looked rather big to him but how would he know? He was raised in a small farm in the middle of no where afterall which was probably the biggest he has ever seen next to a church or a plantation.Though compared to those building this one seems all the bigger or it was just his eyes playing tricks on him.

He has been wanting to see someone named Nyoil for a while now to ask a few questions alone. However this goal has been rather hard to accomplish. The matter sort of pertained to his metal arm which was now beginning to rust a bit where it is supposed to bend due to the raining and damp weather recently though with some actual warmth inside a house and some other materials Alkio could quickly fix it but it was not necessary at this point.

Alkio knocks on the door and waits while tipping his foot on the ground thinking of what he should try to catch and eat for dinner again. One thing for sure is that he was sick of rabbit. Those hairy things hardly had any meat on them and he was hungry.