Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Be A Stranger (Gligar)

Started by Saber-Five, January 15, 2016, 11:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

"Thanks, you as well."

Meeta really did feel bad for causing this whole misunderstanding. It's only right she make amends to her guest and new friend. To help get Elena's mind off of the incident she changed the topic.

"I'll you tell how I really gotten my super strength and reflexes. There was this demon I encountered and had to fight. She won but was impressed then she granted these enhanced abilities for a price of course."

Gligar

"A price?" Elena cocked her head.

She didn't seem to be able to focus eye contact. This story was beginning to sound uncomfortably familiar.

Saber-Five

She can see the concern in Elena's eyes. Meeta explained further.

"Don't worry, it wasn't my soul she wanted. The demoness wanted twelve souls,  so I gave her names of who she can take. Trust me, those who were taken deserved it, they abused me and others when I was a slave."

Gligar

Elena grimaced.

"Nnnnot what I meant. Making deals with people you shouldn't trust...well, I wrote the book on that one." she laughed.

Saber-Five

Meeta laughed with her.

"That bad huh? Elena you don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it."

Gligar

"Eh. Might as well."

Elena cleared her throat. "I wasn't always the way I am right now, see. I used to be...pretty shy, actually. Then I met someone that made it all change."

"Long story short, I fused with a being called Urthanoa. It's what gives me my powers, a bit of which I'm sure you've witnessed today."

Saber-Five

Arching an eyebrow out of curiosity, Meeta asked further

"What are some of your other powers?"

Gligar

"Heh. I can do this -"

Elena snapped her fingers. A jet of fire erupted from her hand.

"- but I could do that even before. I also don't need to eat or sleep."