Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Be A Stranger (Gligar)

Started by Saber-Five, January 15, 2016, 11:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Even though she can take more punishment with that enhanced endurance of hers, the punches to her face still very much hurt. Meeta let go of Elena and rolled away. Getting back up, she realized her mouth was bleeding. Spitting to the side, Meeta raised her fists up and placed her legs in a protected position.

"Like you said no crying home to mommy."

Gligar

Elena struggled up. She snarled at Meeta for the remark.

"I...haven't...said...anything!" With all her speed and power, she rushed at Meeta at all fours and jumped in for a full-body tackle.

Saber-Five

Touché Meeta thought to herself. Further pondering on it was cut short when Elena came at her with a tackle. The Essnryi half-breed responded with a smirk and met the tackle her own one. Both of them collided and fell sideways togehter.

They rolled over the mat grappling with one another for control and throwing punches at each other as well when able to.

Gligar

Elena flipped Meeta on her back, trying to get her in a head-lock with her elbow.

Saber-Five

Meeta rolled away from Elena and then sprang up with a spinning kick, aiming for the backside of witch's head.

Gligar

Elena took the kick full-force and plopped to the ground. She tried struggling up for a few brief moments before falling back to the ground, motionless.

Saber-Five

"Wow I must hit you pretty hard." Meeta commented. This meant she technically won and gets to punish the witch. Smiling with amusement, Meeta stroll over Elena's fallen form. She stripped the witch out of her remaining clothes and then grabbed her by the waist and body slammed her to the mat again on her backside.

"Wake up dear, time to take your punishment."  She smugly said before griping Elena in a headlock.

Gligar

Elena stirred to and found herself in a headlock, completely naked.

"Funny. I at least expected you to buy me dinner before this." she spat, a mix of anger and amusement in her voice.

Saber-Five

"You would've done something similar if you won, deal with it." Meeta answered. Then she proceeded to flip Elena to face her. Keeping her pinned at the arms, Meeta stared down at her figure in examination, before saying.

"Nice tits, but I think mine are better." Suddenly she smother Elena's face with her chest and rubbed it vigorously on the witch. A minute later, Meeta pull her up by the hair and proceed to toss Elena around the mat several times and pinned her back down to rub witch's face with her breasts or butt again and again as part of the humiliation.

She threw Elena once more and was approaching her. Just when she was a few inches away, Meeta got distracted by spotting a large bird flying across the roof. This gave Elena enough time to strike back.

Gligar

Seeing her chance, Elena aimed a swift kick at Meeta's head as hard as she could.

Saber-Five

With Elena's suprise kick to her foe's head, Meeta topple over behind her. It left the Essnryi half-breed very much stunned by the blow as she struggle back up but only manage to get on her knees.  Meanwhile the witch next to her, prepared to take her sweet revenge against Meeta, give back the same humiliation she received.

Gligar

Elena slowly undid her opponent's robe, smiling all the way. She gave her a once-over when they were both completely naked. The warrior's well-toned body set Elena's heart beating, and she exhaled deeply.

"Mmm. You're no slouch yourself, miss." she said. Pinning her so that they were squished together, breasts against breasts, she leaned in to kiss Meeta lightly on the mouth.

Saber-Five

"What are you waiting for? I punished you, you have to do the same to me if you can manage it." Meeta challenged the witch.

Gligar

"Hee hee hee. If you say so..."

Elena went down and took a nipple into her mouth. She alternated between sucking on it and nipping it lightly with her teeth.

Saber-Five

She rolled Elena off of her. Her guest actually thought she meant bed her. She shook her head at her own mistake for causing this misunderstanding, before saying.

"Sorry dear, I'm more into men to be honest. Though I know some people at a nearby brothel. I'll pay for it, on the house, since you did take me down. Okay?"

Gligar

Elena rolled away and stood up. The look on her face was pure horror, mixed with indignity and shame.

"Uh, what? You were rubbing your tits on my face, girlfriend!" she shouted. "How was I supposed to take that?"

Saber-Five

"Yes that was my fault there entirely. It was a humiliation thing, I assume you're going to do the exact same thing to me." She rubbed the back of her hair with one hand, in embarrassment.

"My sincere and humble apologies about that. I do want to make it up to you Elena, just tell me how. I do owe you."

She meant every word of it.

Gligar

"Well..." Elena said, sitting down and sighing.

"...this is kind of awkward. Can we just get back to talking? Because now I think we've got a lot of stuff to talk about." She started putting on her clothes again.

Saber-Five

"Sure that fine with me. Anything for a new friend." Meeta replied and proceeded to put back on her clothes too.

"I imagine you have questions. Feel free to ask them."

Gligar

"...not really. I just...wow, that just made things really awkward, didn't it?"

She pointed and winked at her. "You've got a really good bod, though. Just pointin' that out." At the back of her mind, she screamed at herself for making it more awkward.