Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are first poster threads allowed?

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2011, 08:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've seen this on other small roleplay forums before, and I was wondering if it'd be allowed here. I thought it might be an interesting idea and lead to fun pairings and surprise roleplay partners!

Basically, you start a roleplay thread with the intentions of it being a private roleplay between yourself and one other person. But you leave a tag in it such as "first person to post gets it". Then when that person posts, you change the thread to private and switch the tag to their name instead.

If I didn't express this idea clearly, please let me know. ^^;;

But yes. I'd like to know if these are allowed here. Within reason, of course! Not having one person make dozens of these, but maybe being allowed to make a couple at a time or something.

Just a fun thought. :3

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Woot!

This is going to be AWESOME. Especially if it catches on. >:D

Anonymous

That's just an open tread. All threads here are assumed to be open until you tag it otherwise ^__^