Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Problem with the Wiki pages

Started by Erzon, September 02, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erzon

Sorry if my question could result pointless, but I noticed that most of the links to the wiki pages of the forum doesn't work anymore and I wanted to know if that's a problem that is going to be fixed or there's another way to get to those pages, since I'm new here and I'd like to read something more about this world.

Looshi

I apologize for this. I am uncertain when the Admins will have time to sort out the problems with the wiki. Hang in there! I'm sure it will be fixed. In the meanwhile if you have any setting questions please feel free to ask them, I'm sure there are folks here that remember what was on the wiki. (:

Erzon

Ok, thanks! I'll wait until it will be fixed, for now I don't have any trouble with the setting, it was simply curiosity, but if I need I'll ask them, thanks!

Rhindeer

Ack! D8 Yeah tech support got back to me, now I just have to fix it myself! I have just been busy these last few days. But!! I should hooopefully have free time to repair it in the next few days. 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa