Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A question about new characters

Started by Laraine, November 12, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laraine

I have a question about doing my character profiles. All three I have don't have homes.. per say or a place of residence. One lost her home in a rather devastating incident and another lost her home years ago, another ran away from hers.. so I was wondering where I should put their profiles? All three are more or less wanderers.

Lion

That is an excellent question.

Those characters would most likely go into the Wanderers and Independents section of the character board.  Though you're completely free to use any sort of profile format you want, you can find an easy to fill out form here.  There's no need to wait for approval, once you register your character, you're good to go and ready to rp.

I should also mention that even though the Character Registration page has several sections for the different territories and geographical locations, keep in mind that just because your character is from a specific place, doesn't mean they're restricted to that location.  They're free to travel to any place you feel they'd have a reason to be there (:

I hope that helps!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Laraine

Thanks for the help! I did just that!