Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

elder-folk in Connlaoth?

Started by R.R. Pebble, December 28, 2014, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.R. Pebble

I can't find any info on this - if someone could point me at any info/precedent, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering about those soldiers that *don't* get killed in battle, but are no longer able to fight, due to age or injury.
How are they treated?
I'm guessing that they join the trades (with the women) and are treated somewhere in between soldiers and women (depending on their rank/experience when they were soldiers and why they can no longer fight)

I'm thinking this would be a very interesting character to write, especially with the war going on. But I wanted to make sure I was placing him in society appropriately first.

Thanks!

Rhindeer

You're correct in your assumptions! <333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa