Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Technology, what is it?

Started by Tyr, January 25, 2015, 07:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyr

So uh, this is a pretty broad question but in short I was wondering roughly where technology stood in this world, seeing as it's said not exceed the canon locations. I mean I know that being said, it's a fantasy game, I'm not expecting UFO's, I can kind of guess at the sorts of things that I can expect, I just thought I'd ask what sort of level the world at large was operating on and any notable exceptions trending in either direction?

Ethereal-Star

Best thing to do is to read all the information on the different nations. Connloath for one, while having some basic firearms is not the norm for most soldiers and people there, but they do exist. Otherwise your standard medieval fantasy genre is what to generally expect.

I had posted in the General Discussion board an 'article' on what sorts of things an adventurer or traveler character is likely to carry on them, tools, utensils, trail rations, that sort of thing as well as what one would usually find at an inn or tavern, depending on how much coin one has to spend there. Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for but it might prove useful.