Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bladed Dragons

Started by Sheshia, November 20, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

The guild for those looking for adventures, rewards, jobs and other things!

1. Organization Name
Bladed Dragons
2. Objective
To take jobs from others, whether it is kill a patrol or hunt a feral beast for example, as long as they peek interests and the will of the members and leaders would it be accepted.
3. Who may join?
Anyone who passes the tests and meet the requirements may join as a job could involve anything and anyone. As long as they don't mind possibly going against their own countrymen and citizens then they are welcomed
4. Organization Location
The place where everyone meets up at is in a medium sized building in Serpenity's Riverlands. This building has rooms for those returning from a long job to rest for a while and an area for eating and drinking as well as socializing. Even a library full of books on all kinds of things.
5. Current Members and Ranks
The way the ranks work is the amount of jobs one has been on and how they handled it, think of an exp. system from a video game in a way. The more jobs they are on the more rank up they can get thus increasing the danger and length of the jobs available. This is also a way to weed out those who choose not to stay within the guild and those who don't make it back one way or another.

(Ranks going from the highest to the lowest)
Cerberus (over all leader, he is the one that makes final choices on matters) - Karo

Fenrir (the records keeper, recorder, planner etc. Sometimes goes on jobs but due to the valuable information this rank knows it is not often) - Keithen

Basilisk (those with fifty + jobs and meet the requirements for this advancement they are also the counsel of both the Fenrir and Cerberus) -

Banshee (30+ jobs) -
Chamera (10+ jobs) -
Xana (the newbies) -

6. Additional Information
If the Fenrir died then the Cerberus would choose the new one with the help and counsel of the Basilisks and vice versa.

When someone gets promoted there is not a huge celebration it's more of a quiet thing. Though if people wish to then they can celebrate their new rank with friends and acquiesces.

Every member is required to get a small branding anywhere kn his or her bidy within reason, its just a wolf and dragons heads with a sword in between them

Healers are given the same ranks at the adventurers, same rules as well.

Miriad_Vegetables

So hey, I don't really have a character for this, but I think I have every intention of making one in the future! I saw you discussing this on the Discord and I think it's turned out pretty swell, Monster hunting guild who name their ranks after monsters, nice ;P
Best luck recruiting!

NotSarcastic

I'm a new member but this looks cool, and I think I could do some interesting things with my character, how exactly do I join?

Sheshia

Quote from: NotSarcastic on December 02, 2017, 05:36:53 AM
I'm a new member but this looks cool, and I think I could do some interesting things with my character, how exactly do I join?
We could set up a meeting between your character and Keithen, thinga have to go through him usually before it goes to Karo

NotSarcastic

QuoteWe could set up a meeting between your character and Keithen, things have to go through him usually before it goes to Karo

Sounds good to me.

Tags: