Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matchmaker event random pairings sign-ups!

Started by Rhindeer, April 13, 2017, 11:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

For This event here. <3

If you would like to sign up to have your character randomly paired up with another character, post here with the names of your characters! 8D

This is not mandatory. If you'd prefer, you can of course feel free to plot and plan and look for threading partners to pair your characters with! But if you want that little element of surprise, post here and I'll enter characters into a random generator that will pair people up! >8D

Important note!!!
If you have any preferences or concerns, let me know! I'll make sure to take those into consideration when I generate pairings.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Sheshia

Alkio

Idk hiw to link the nanes XD

I did it for you! If you hit the modify button, you can see the html code I used to do it. There is an alternative bbl way to program it too, but I'm less familiar with bbl than html.  -Aeyt

Delentus

Darius sounds like he'd get into a good bit of trouble with this, and that sounds like a lot of fun.

Gawfy

Where there is booze there is Alder!
Im in the same boat as Catalina no idea on how to link names
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=22677.msg335095#msg335095

Rhindeer

Added a quick little note to the first post! <3

Aeytrious

Mowellesa and Sehrayanah are ready to get married and cause shenanigans! Mo is heterosexual and Sehra is heteroflexible. I'm also going to be entering <a href="http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14399.0">Rit</a> at Rhi's request. Be sure to check him out! He's an all powerful being that could destroy all of reality with a thought, but he has a very specific duty to maintain the balance of all universes in the Multiverse and so he only sometimes abuses his power. He's been known to break the 4th wall, talk to the narrator, and make cameos in closed threads he doesn't belong in. Should be fun! xD
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

DragonSong

I'll throw Risa in! She's hetero

Oh- and I'm not sure if this'll work, but Emrys (bi) is in Thanatos currently, though he's not a native- but he seems to get drawn into some pretty ridiculous shenanigans, maybe this could be one?

This should be fun ^.^

nephero

Just sort of casually drops Shea Ru here and may god have mercy on our souls. Shea is equal opportunity.

<a href="http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14399.0">Rit</a> is glaring at you Shea. He knows. HE KNOWS!

-This edit was brought to you by Aeyt

I'll have you know Shea has done nothing wrong, ever, in his life.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Jounin64

Rhindeer

Huzzah! 8D consider this a last call for random pairings! I'll be doing the randomizing tomorrow after work so get 'em in! If you're creating a character for this,  don't feel pressured to make a complete character profile or anything.  You can finish it later! ;D

DragonSong

Oh, y'know what- I'll throw Hana in here as well, if that's okay ^.^

Rhindeer

Sheshia

Dont add in Alkio to the list XD got the wrong link for the person I wanted to join :D

Instead add

Varduk http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=22941.msg340380#msg340380

Draconian

Tags: