Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A General's Overhaul

Started by AevumEternity, July 17, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

Lately as you may or may not have guessed I have been having a rather massive amount of trouble finding inspiration to RP here, I will not disclose details as to why but- With this thread I hope to bring some life back into my beloved Hakon Kilandre ^^

General Hakon Kilandre of the Southern Armies of Connlaoth has been captured from her homestead in the duchy of Vythe. As of late, the General has not been on the frontlines due to a sickness keeping her bedridden.

Currently, the General has been sold off as a prized slave to Gladatorial Masters in Essryn where she currently fights for her life in the arenas as a slave. If you would be interested in joining her in this adventure please do not hesitate to message me or reply to a thread that I create ^^

Threads:
None Yet

Wrathwyrm

If you can get some other human types, I would like to at least make use of Fuzzy as one of their opponents.  Chances are, I could also use Akbar in the crowd or generally around, though he's not an adventurer or a law-breaker.  He's an Essyrni shopkeeper, one of the best in the business.  I couldn't say who - if anyone - I could put into the same predicament.  The people I have that the Essyrni might want in such a situation are so-desired because they weren't able to be subdued.  Someone could have potentially hired Rena for a rescue, though, as something SHE is known for is having rescued someone from the dungeon of the Shah's palace (and then convinced the woman in question not to take revenge on the Shah because she was actually pretty powerful).  I could always have Garlock there for funsies.

Datasmith

I got myself a gladiator written up. If you want to fight him, be my guest; but who knows how that'll go for her.

Just a thought, you got a general, a leader of soldiers, put in an area of fighting slaves who follow the orders of anyone strong enough. Can you say slave revolt? That would be an interesting thread.

Magyar

I've got both Bolion and Gwynne who could possibly be in the setting for various reasons, and Aohdei simply for his eternal wandering.

As much as I'd like Gwynne to get some Kilandre traction, there'd need to be some internal plotting for his presence there, whereas Bolion and Aohdei could literally just show up for little to no reason and still have a semblance of lore friendliness.