Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The New Dragon Rider (Open)

Started by Pheonix, February 16, 2014, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

"Ugh, I don't like that one, it's givin' me the evil eye." Forge replied as the dragon glared at him. "Wha' abou' this one 'ere?" He added pointing to a grayish dragon with large pointed up donkey-like ears.

Codestar7

Felodas stood at the door, unnoticed, watching the girl select her dragon. He smiled at the man with her, Forge, when he thought a dragon was giving him the evil eye. Clearly, the dragon was only trying to be selected.

Pheonix

"No way. That ones but-ugly. And this one looks cool and obviously has good taste since hes evil eyeing you." Pheonix replied happily. "Id like this one. What do we do now? And what about m question because i think it said something  to me." She walked over to the dragon and rubbed between its ears.

Kriv

"Wha'ever." Forge replied taking somethings out of his cart. "How much 'ill tha' one be?" He asked the barkeep.
"Fourteen." He replied taking some keys out from behind his back.

Pheonix

He probably ignored her question because he didnt know the answer. Still it was very annoying. She wondered how to transport a dragon through the streets. It was bound to draw some attention. She was about to ask Forge as she bumped into someone standing in the doorway.

Kriv

forge took out fourteen pieces of, not gold, but minium. The red glowing gems darkened as they were exposed to light. The barkeep opened the dragon's pen and Forge grabbed the reigns. "'ey there Felodas." The donkey greeted as he put the rest of the minium back into his cart. Forge put his goggles back on and looked at the dragon. He then took out some measuring tape a ink quill and a pad. The dragon gave a reluctant snuff as Forge started fitting him for scale mail.

Codestar7

"Hey smith," he replied. He knew the man knew him, but the girl was a pm other story. She was looking at him like he was painted blue. "You must be Pheonix. I'm Felodas Nallmiel, Lord-Captain of Dragonriders, your new leader." Felodas extended a hand, while paying close attention to the dragon she had selected. "Nice dragon. Lots of great personality. He'll serve you well."

Kriv

"The names Forge." He corrected. "Ya little shite." He added under his breath. Not a lot of things angered Forge, but the lack of respect he got was one of them. No one treated blacksmiths properly and to top it off, Forge was a donkey so that only intensified the disrespect. "If it weren't for us you pricks would be runnin' around naked and weaponless." He thought to himself as he finished fitting the dragon.

Codestar7

Felodas chuckled. "All my weapons were made from magic, smith."

Kriv

"Magical fackin' weapons?" Forge chuckled. "Here gimme one of them daggers, I'm gonna show you somethin'." He said.

Codestar7

Felodas handed the smith, who, by the way was a donkey, his daggers. Felodas knew not why, he had never time to converse properly with this blacksmith. Pfff. Blacksmiths, who needs em. According to Felodas, nobody. He had obtained Anuriel, his bow, from an ace wizard named Voldorf.

Kriv

Forge took out a single shard of minium. He held Felodas' daggers up in his left hand and slowly approached it with the minium. When the two were an inch apart, Felodas' daggers shattered into hundreds of tiny pieces. "There's ya' go'damn magic weapons." He said throwing the bladeless hilts to the ground.

Pheonix

"Talk about anger management problems." Pheonix said to Forge. "Im Pheonix. And i guess your my boss..." She said to the man. She glanced at them their argument amusing her.

Codestar7

From the look on the girl's face, Felodas could tell she was enjoying this. "Stupid shit," cursed Felodas .
He turned to the much more attracting girl. He answered her question politely. "Yes, I am, nice too meet you Pheonix."

Pheonix

"Well. Can you explain my job and how it works. Because no one felt like explaining it. " Pheonix asked politely. She smiled over at her dragon. He was so cute!

Kriv

"Who the hell you think yer callin' stupid shit candy ass!?" Forge yelled back, sticking a finger in Felodas' face. "You know what? Fack this! I'm goin' back to the forge!" Forge yelled throwing the reins down and getting a refund of his rare minium stones from the barkeep.

Codestar7

((OOC, I though Forge was gone, he wasn't meant to hear it.))

Kriv

OOC: He didn't go anywhere, I think you might have misinterpreted a post

Codestar7

"Pheonix, you will be patrolling the mountains while I'm away on other... Missions."
He added
"And Forge, you stay here. Buy the girl a dragon and I'll see to it that you get paid for it. I apologize for being so rude, I had not previously known your name."

Kriv

Forge glared at him. "Wha'ever." He said walking back to the Barkeep and giving his the minium stones back. "I don't need ya' money, bu' if you need anything made, you bettar come to me. Go' it? " He said sticking a finger in Felodas' chest.

Tags: