Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come on... Fight me like a man! (Brisinger!)

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, October 01, 2013, 07:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

The wind danced around his feet as the fallen god looked over the city before him. Below him, below the rooftops, thousands of people went about their daily lives in Reajh, working! drinking, meeting new friends, and yet, for some unlucky enough, it would be the last day they saw. They were unaware of what was going to happen that sunny afternoon.

"Such a shame, so many lives that might yet live...." Boski muttered. His arms were crossed as if he was expecting someone to meet him on that rooftop. The two of them had unfinished business, and right now, the god in the white robes simply wanted to get it over with.

Brisinger987

Today was the day. Mayhem, pandemonium.

Hell.

Whatever it was called, he would raise it. He would begin his plan today. And what better way than with Boski?

The fool dares to challenge me? I will crush him like a fly. Kirnardaz stood up from his throne, and walked outside, where the landscape had changed. He now stood on a balcony on a fortress, overlooking the assembled, rabbling horde he was calling his army.

"Greetings! My fellow Voraxians! My loyal, faithful subjects.

As you all know, today, my plan sets in motion. Today is the day that we crush humanity. We show them the power of their own evil.

You are my army. My force of corruption. In but a few moments, I will lead you through a rift in space that will reveal a haven for you to run rampant in.

Burn the cities.

Torch the villages.

Defile, pillage, murder, burn. Do as you please.

Earth... Is your playground my loyal subjects. You have been good to me. You showed me respect. You remained faithful even in the face of rebellion here.

Today you get your due. Out there... Is a world none of you know. None of you would ever want to know it. Thus.

Today we begin the destruction of Earth!

For you!
For me!
For chaos and death!
For Vorax!"

A rapturous cheer rippled through the crowd like waves in a pond, flowing energy everywhere. Even if it wasn't inspiring for humans, it was inspiring to demons.
Kirnardaz turned, and walked into his palace again, walking to the ground floor.

He donned his armour the old fashioned way, before stepping out in front of the horde, who gave him space.

"Any rift after the first, they are free to go through." Kirnardaz gave his army another wave, before turning, and using his power to open a rift in space and time itself. Then he stepped through.

And out onto the rooftop of Boski.

"Boski! You wanted to challenge me?"

Klezmer Gryphon

The wind whipped his hair like flag as the demon prince stepped out behind him. He didn't even need to look to knows no had just stepped onto the roof. Without even turning around, he started laughing.

"Well, do I? Because right now, it seems you're the one wanting to challenge me." He said, not even turning to face his challenger. His gaze still sat on the city below them. Pretty soon it'd be ruins and corpses.

"And, are you really going to hide behind armor and sword, Kirny? Last time I checked, you said you were going to rip me apart with your bare hands!" He added with a grin. Today would either be his last in existence, or his final day trapped on earth...

Brisinger987

"Oh, the sword and armour... That's for something I must do first, before we fight..." Kirnardaz grinned, pleased with the idea of terrorising citizens.

Greetings, citizens of Reajh.

I am Kirnardaz.

I am your destruction.

I am your demons incarnate.

You can only blame yourselves for providing me this power.

Be afraid.

Kirnardaz smiled, having sent the message to Boski too.

"Would you like to hear a joke Boski?" Kirnardaz let the armour melt off of his body, watching it evaporate in a crimson steam cloud.

"Humanity." Kirnardaz grinned, and several hundred portals opened around the city, and screams of terror and violence echoed through the streets as his demon force invaded.

Klezmer Gryphon

Boski didn't even flinch when the demons poured out into the streets. He had seen similar invasions, and they all ended the same way.

"So, are we going to fight, or are we just going to watch your army have it's fun?" He asked with a laugh. He had been wanting this fight for a while, and was going to enjoy every moment of it!

Brisinger987

"Fine then, let's fight." Kirnardaz muttered a spell. It would keep either of them from breaking the rules laid out. If they did break the rules, then it was game over for the rule breaker.

Kirnardaz cracked his knuckles, smiling.

"Today, you die..." Kirnardaz walked over in stance, and threw a vicious punch at Boski, aiming the rather violent right hook at Boski's face.

Klezmer Gryphon

Boski merely stepped aside, avoiding the punch and the prince by mere millimeters. He had a plan; wear Kirnardaz out, then beat him to a pulp. Having several millennia to master some of the most brutal martial arts in existence, that latter part wouldn't be a problem. He just had to work on the first... Although just for fun, he balled up his fist, and aimed a cruel jab right at the demon prince's gut.

Brisinger987

((Some music for the fight MUSIC))

Kirnardaz took the blow as if it was nothing, and unleashed a barrage of fast, powerful attacks, aimed at nothing in specific. He was just going to enjoy every bit of the fight. The first 10 attacks were a multitude of punches that were rather violent in themselves, before being followed up by a mixture of punches and kicks.

No style was invested in his fighting, just moves and punches thrown out of thin air.

Klezmer Gryphon

Boski just kept dodging and blocking, although he let Kirnardaz have a few hits just to make him feel good. Once the barrage was over, he smiled as a bit of blood trickled down his face.

"You know, I haven't had this much fun in ages!" He yelled, catching his breath. Then, he loosed a powerful roundhouse, followed by kick to the gut, which would hopefully send the demon prince into the streets below.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz took the kicks painfully, flying off the rooftop, into the frenzied chaos of the demon invasion below. Pure violence ensued as the terms of the fight were suspended and contestants were allowed to fend for themselves.

The sword and armour immediately appeared on Kirnardaz and he hacked through civilian and guard alike, leaving his demons ravenous and hungry, before teleporting back onto the rooftop, leaving the armour and weapons in his realm again.

"I quite agree Boski, although a little more dying on your behalf would be useful..." Kirnardaz grinned, deciding to bait Boski into attacking him first this time.

"Of course, cowards like you will always die with a knife in your back. So come and die like the coward you are, and this can all be over quicker." Kirnardaz crossed his arms, in a manner that demonstrated just how cocky he was.

The prime example of a proud Prince.

"Well, I suppose cowards do sometimes survive, but not honourably, hiding is always a sign of dishonour. and hiding is something cowards do a lot. What dishonour shames you? Rape? Murder? Greed? Envy? Laziness? Gluttony? Vanity? Tell me Boski... It'll be your dying words..." Kirnardaz had no time limit on this fight, he would wait for an answer.

Klezmer Gryphon

Boski smirked at the comment. While it was true that there was a vice, a deed he committed years ago that caused him to be banished for so long, he wasn't going to tell. It was actually in a duel much like this one.... Which gave him an idea.

"A coward, really? Says the man who has to hide behind a silly set of rules to beat me!" He taunted, walking right up to the demon prince and staring him in the eyes. If he was right, the demon prince would crack, and break the rules of his own fight. If not, then it was more fun for him.

Brisinger987

"The rules are merely an equal chance. You are bound by the terms as much as I am Boski..." The insult of being called a coward made his lip twitch to a snarl for all of half a second, but it reverted back to a smile upon hearing his own retort.

"I could do the most demonic thing possible and unleash my full barrage of powers, and simply overwhelm your pathetically feeble attacks, but you desired hand to hand combat. Thus I bound us to the terms on forfeit conditions." Kirnardaz used some illusion magic to summon a small floating orb. It was not breaking the terms as it had no offensive purpose.

"Unless you are too frail to keep to these terms?"

Klezmer Gryphon

"An equal chance? Really? I've had 5,000 years to master the most brutal martial arts in all existence. I'd hardly call it a fair chance!" He chuckled, hands on his hips. The fallen god was going to goad the bastard into using magic, one way or another, even if it took all day.

"And, honestly, tell me... What would your daughter think? What would she say if she saw her daddy invading the mortal world with an army of innumerable demons and lost souls. Do you think she would still see you as a model father?" He added. He knew the demon prince had a daughter. Boski wasn't a fool either. Mention his daughter would be the last straw for the prince, in his mind... Now he just had to sit back and watch his theory unfold.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz was about to laugh about the arrogance that matched that of a demon's. He was even about to make a joke.

But then Eleni was brought into play.

A fuse in Kirnardaz's brain lit up with anger, and he snarled a long, low growl.

"How dare you bring her into this... How did you know?!" Kirnardaz completely lost sight of the situation and immediately, he was in defence mode, ready to defend his family with every level of violence available.

"She would understand! She has seen the prejudice of humans! She has seen the hatred. She would approve of humanity's extinction. She could live with her own kind. With demons." He tried to think of how else this god knew of her.

Kirnardaz's brain jumped to a conclusion.

She was in danger, as if this god knew he had a daughter, this god knew where she was too.

"What have you done with her?"

Klezmer Gryphon

"I've done nothing to her. All I've done is ask a question. And I'll ask another. What is it that you hope to gain out of this invasion? Humanity's extinction? A place where you and your daughter can live without prejudice? I hardly think that's the case." He commented. Clearly, his theory was proving to be true.

"I think your just pissed. Pissed with humanity because they couldn't stand the fact that YOU decided to have a family. Pissed that they took your lover, and that you haven't been able to see your augured until very recently! I'd say your pissed at humanity for those very reasons! Am I getting close?" He inquired further, pulling every string and tassel he knew of. He would cause this demon prince to break his own rules any second now...

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz let out a small roar as he sent a brutal few punches at Boski, his newfound frenzying energy making more powerful and faster than he had been before. He was losing his temper.

"Humanity created demons. Out of their sin and tragedy, life created demons. Then they abhor us like monsters. We are just the shadows of life itself..." Kirnardaz didn't believe that Eleni was safe. He had actually attacked at the point of the mention of family.

"Now tell me where Eleni is... Or I will rip apart the very fibres of your being!" Kirnardaz's stance was much more feral than before, and her was baring his fangs more than before. He was almost at breaking point.

Klezmer Gryphon

Boski dodged the first couple of punches, but the last one glanced his chin. Not like it'd matter. He was so close to breaking the demon, so the blow to the chin was worth it. His strategy was working, and now he just had to craft one more lie... One more statement, and the demon prince would break his own rules, right there on that roof top as the invasion raged on below.

"Defensive much? You should be. Because while I haven't done anything to your precious daughter yet, when I've regained my powers, I will invade your realm, and the last person you will see die before your own self will be your daughter." He said with a grin to the demon. At last, he was breaking....

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz roared powerfully, and every demon for miles around evaporated under his power.

"I WILL RIP THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES BOSKI!" Kirnardaz charged a beam of dark energy when a bolt of red lightning crashed down from the sky, striking him in the chest. He fell to the floor, agonised.

"I will... I wi-... Kill... You..." Kirnardaz lay coughing, his body broken and bruised. He attempted to raise himself, but found himself paralysed by the blow. He would just lay there for a while.