Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Raid into Connlaoth. Who's up for making some money, eh?

Started by akallas, March 15, 2016, 11:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akallas

Raiding.

Well, what else can I say. As a player who likes to play as a Hungarian lord in Crusader Kings II, raiding and looting has become something I imagine when it comes to history or fantasy (not kings, lords, and court drama).

My character, Akallas von Aerok, is a magic researcher who is in need of money and research subjects(mostly research subjects). His answer to this is raiding the neighboring country of Connlaoth.

Akallas von Aerok is currently in possession of a flying aircraft with following specs:
*Holding up to 200 occupants
*6 mana pulse artillery cannons
*40 living quarters
*Painted black and gold

Who's interested? I hear this is probably going to be the only thread of its kind.

Wave

Definitely sounds interesting.
Ray could work well. He'll stay if he either gets paid well or if he can find something interesting enough that's worth staying for.

Being a researcher, Rays rare kind of magic could interest Akallas. Ray doesn't usually use his magic to manipulate objects, since it almost always ends in a mess, it does sound like Akallas is familiar with things going wrong.

ScalesNDbook

akallas

Cool.  ;D

I'll wait for maybe to the end of this week to see if anyone else wants to join, but after that, I'll make a post on Arca, Serendipity that acts as confirmation on who is coming and whatnot.

After we confirm there, we'll actually move the post to Connlaoth.